Providence’s mobile app is your personalized connection to the great care and services Providence caregivers are known for.
• Check your symptoms
• Get care easily with your smartphone – including telehealth and virtual visits – from wherever you choose
FAST ACCESS TO CARE
• Locate nearby Urgent and ExpressCare clinics
• Make same-day appointments for common conditions that need prompt attention
• See wait times and get in line
• Begin the check-in process from home
• Message your provider
• View important health reminders
• See your upcoming appointments
• View lab and test results
• See and share your MyChart medical records
• View and pay medical bills
• Have your allergies and medications all in one place
It’s all possible with our Providence app, your personalized connection to great care. Because when it comes to your health, we’re with you, wherever you are.
Providence makes it easy to be healthy!
This version allows you to:
- New Providence Branding
- An updated sign-in/signup experience
- Use Grace, our Smart Health Assistant, to help you check for coronavirus or flu symptoms and risk
- Find COVID-19 testing locations
- Find Urgent Care clinics and get in line
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cost Effective, Reliable and Fast Service
I’ve used this app today and has been truly amazed with the convenience. Not only is it cheap, this tool was absolutely helpful! Thank you Providence for embracing technology and for also making this service available to more people that can’t afford doctors visits or any huge medical bills.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Great to hear you had a good experience.
App functional but icon is uncomfortable
I like the functionality this app offers in contacting medical professionals, managing appointment and prescriptions. I am not happy though that Providence—which my employer selected—uses Christian symbols in their logo and in this app’s icon. I’m not Christian and feel very uncomfortable having to see a cross on my iPhone screen daily just to use my health insurer’s app to manage my health.
Please consider your insurance customers’ varied faiths when choosing what symbols you use with your organization. We don’t all have a choice to have a Christian-first insurer.
Get over it
I’ve been reading the reviews below, and the one thing that struck me was the people offended by a cross. I’m a long time employee of Providence, and at the same time Agnostic. It’s a Catholic based organization, and if you are offended by that, then good luck. I’ve never been made to feel uncomfortable at work, but if a cross offends you that much, good luck.
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 152.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Providence. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.