Pharmacy & Health
- Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your barcode
- Manage your medications day-to-day with Pill Reminder*
- Easily refill and check prescription status for you and your family
- Connect with doctors and healthcare providers on your phone via Walgreens Find Care®**
- Print photos right from your device, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Create personalized folded photo cards
- Customize décor items including canvas prints and magnets
- Enjoy Same Day Pickup on tons of great photo products
Savings & Rewards
- Browse the Weekly Ad anytime, anywhere
- Clip coupons and save instantly at checkout with Balance® Rewards
- Track your Balance® Rewards points*** and save at the register
- Earn Balance Rewards for healthy choices® and automatically sync your steps with your device’s health app
- Shop products at home or on the go
- Find your nearest Walgreens or Duane Reade and view store and pharmacy hours
- Use the app in store to save while you shop Walgreens or Duane Reade
How the App Uses Device Permissions
- Location: Find nearby stores and enable in-store savings
- Photos: Access pictures you’ve taken that you want to print or share
- Camera: Take photos and use features that require scanning
- Microphone: Speak to a healthcare provider over the phone or video, or to search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Pill Reminder only available on phone
**Telemedicine options available in select states
*** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.
Stay up-to-date on the status of your request for more prescription refills from your prescriber.
Plus bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started using Walgreens about 7 years ago after moving and it was more convenient.
As a former popular pharmacy user (we’ll call it “CorrectAide”), I was amazed how different one pharmacy could be from another. Specially because I thought the other pharmacy was pretty good. The major difference was respect for me and my confidentiality. The Walgreens family of employees, from the staff members at the front counter to the staff at the pharmacy, it’s obvious how hiring individuals with respect for the consumer and the willingness to go above and beyond if needed but the major difference, not one Walgreens staff member has even been rude or argumentative with a another customer or myself since I started using them.
As you probably have already guessed, I highly recommend using Walgreens for your pharmacy and all other pharmaceutical needs.
#KUDOS #GRATITUDE #RESPECT
My Walgreens is located in Elsmere, Delaware on Kirkwood hywy in front of the BJ’s and next to the Wendy’s. Everyone has been so kind and I just love how Stephan greets me every time I visit and (I forget her name) the always pleasant girl who always says, “ Hello Mr Kleinguenther “ every time as well. The current 2 pharmacists, (both male), are impeccable at their professions and again, their names are a blank right now), but they both do what they can to fill many of my prescriptions while I wait and never have I gotten the feeling that I was asking for the impossible. All
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much, this means a lot to us!
I use Walgreens pharmacy to fill EVERY script we use! I must say that adds up to over 10 prescriptions per month ,if not 15. My family has used every other pharmacy in Lockhart and until we started using Walgreens, picking up a script was a DREADED errand! Long wait times....even longer pick up lines. It seemed no matter how many times I updated our information something was wrong. It has been nice NOT having these issues with Walgreens. Our prescriptions are always ready in a reasonable amount of time. We are individually notified when to pick up or if there is an issue that may need to be addressed. We have gotten to know the entire staff and are greeted personally upon arrival. The pharmacists are very thorough in making sure there are no possible drug interactions. My husband has several serious medical issues and medication changes occur often! We all feel at ease with Dan & Brenda in charge! The entire staff is knowledgeable and I just can not say enough good things about each one. We were even taken care of while OUT OF STATE.
So kudos to you all at the pharmacy in lockhart. The Kelly Family thanks you
Developer Response ,
We are so glad the app makes life easier for you and your family!
I love that I can just order pictures through the app instead of having to go to Walgreens and print pictures there, but the app ALWAYS crashes and it gets very frustrating. I don’t have the time to go through the pictures I want to print and wait for 30 minutes for them to upload just to have the app crash and I have to do it all over again. Also the uploading process takes forever and if my phone turns off from just sitting on the uploading page for so long then my uploading process cancels because the app closes. Another issue I’ve had recently two times was a picture in my order was never printed, along with another order where I tried printing 3 pictures and I only got one of them but I had 3 copies of that picture which I know I didn’t order. The main issue is the length of time it takes to upload and submit an order and the app crashing a countless number of times while trying to upload. This has been a huge problem for a very long time and I’m surprised it’s still happening because I know some friends and family that have had this issue as well.
UPDATE: i love the new update !! ordering pictures (so far) hasn’t been a hassle at all ! i’m very pleased with this part of the update. i only use the app for ordering pictures so i don’t know how the rest of it is but thank you for finally fixing the photo part ! i hope it stays like this in the future !
Developer Response ,
We're really sorry to hear this. We'd like to work with you and correct the issue. If you can, contact us at 1–800–925–4733 and let the agent know what device you're using. We're more than happy to help.
- Walgreen Co.
- 476 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.