Pharmacy & Health
- Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your barcode
- Manage your medications day-to-day with Pill Reminder*
- Set friendly Rx Alerts for refills and pickups
- Skip the waiting room with a video chat via Live Doctor Consultation**
- Easily refill and check prescription status for you and your family
- Duane Reade customers can use all these same great features as well!
- Print photos right from your device, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Create personalized folded photo cards
- Customize décor items including canvas prints and magnets
- Enjoy Same Day Pickup on tons of great photo products
Savings & Rewards
- Browse the Weekly Ad anytime, anywhere
- Clip coupons and save instantly at checkout with Balance® Rewards
- Track your Balance® Rewards points*** and save at the register
- Earn Balance Rewards for healthy choices® and automatically sync your steps with HealthKit
- Shop products at home or on the go
- Find your nearest Walgreens or Duane Reade with Store Locator
- Use in store to save while you shop Walgreens or Duane Reade
Wondering why we ask for certain permissions? Mystery solved!
- Location: Find nearby stores and enable In-Store Savings
- Photos: Access photos stored on your device that you want to print or share
- Camera: Take photos and to use features that require scanning
- Microphone: Speak to a doctor in Live Doctor Consultation, or search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Pill Reminder only available on phone
**Available in select states
*** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.
Helping you through COVID-19 is our top priority – Stay updated, learn how to protect yourself and get the latest on our expanding services.
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient or a dangerous health hazard...
The app is easy to use, when it works. However, it becomes confusing when the email refill reminders arrive without RX information and I try to refill using the app: sometimes it creates multiple refills (be careful that you pick up the first refill at the store otherwise you may be charged hundreds of dollars) or simply does not refill. Additionally, the pharmacists often do not call the doctor when a new Perscriptions is needed if I send the notice through the app — unfortunately, this flaw has come close to putting my family members in the hospital when I have expected to pick up a prescription only to find out that no one had called my kids’ doctors. Of course, if there was some way the app could notify me that contact with the doctor is needed, I would be delighted to call the doctor hourly to keep my kids out of the hospital. The worst part is that Scripts sometimes completely disappear from the app. For example, a cream that keeps me from needing a catheter and surgery actually disappears from the list of Perscriptions every time the pharmacist needs to call my doctor to refill it. When I go to pick up the prescription after ordering it through the app, it is missing from my list as if it never existed. Finally, there are times that I simply cannot see my Perscriptions because they load indefinitely. When it works, it is convenient, but when it doesn’t it is a dangerous health hazard.
Developer Response ,
We'd like to understand more about the issue. If you can, contact us at 1–800–925–4733 and let the agent know what device you're using. We're more than happy to help.
Wallgreens versus another Wallgreens
The difference between 2 stores in Chesapeake Virginia with in 2.7 miles of each other, like night & day ! These Chesapeake Hanberry road Walgreens managed by Hernadez is a smooth & functioning store . Now the Cedar Road Wallgreens is a dysfunctional Wallgreens from the pharmacy always being down or out of stock to now the picture department with the cashier helps for a second and leaves customer just sit there while there’s another cashier . Which I understand maybe for a second why he might leave me because a line started to form but I was first & already waited for the cashier to finish with someone previously! So therefore I sat there approximately additional 20 minutes waiting for him to come back to me by then I had already figured out what the problem was & fixed it . To me I should’ve known better since I moved all my prescriptions to Hanberry Road where Miss Pharm. MG . Hernandez completely should be a role model for Wallgreens & on a Wallgreens commercial for always going the extra mile , in fact all the pharmacist are good there but she just had a child and is back & could shine a strong light on a strong woman taking charge of & care of all her customers.
Kenney’s Restarant Equipment
Developer Response ,
Hi David! Can you contact us via Facebook Messenger at www.facebook.com/Walgreens or tweet us at @WAGSocialCare and give us more details?
Filling prescriptions on file
I have several prescriptions I take daily. When I visit my doctor for followup, he writes new prescriptions for those prescriptions. If I’m not quite out of any of them I just go ahead and have my Walgreens pharmacy put them on file for future filling through my Walgreens app. I’ve been using it several years now and love it!! It’s so convenient and easy to use. I only have one issue. When I try to fill a prescription that I have on file, the app puts that prescription in a category that “requires action”. Most of the time I’m also refilling a prescription. I go get my prescriptions when the app notifies me they are ready, get home and then realize I don’t have one of my prescriptions. Looking back on my app it show that prescription needs attention. That requires me to call, talk to someone, then it’s filled. But I’m already home.
It would be much more helpful and convenient for prescriptions such as this to go ahead and be filled so customers aren’t inconvenienced or possibly miss taking a medication because they didn’t realize their requested prescription is stuck in a black hole. The pharmacy personnel have no idea these prescriptions requiring attention even exist. Hope you can fix this issue. Thank you for this awesome app!
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback! We will make sure this gets to the right person. We're so happy you enjoy using the app!
- Walgreen Co.
- 308.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.