Check-in from the comfort of your home and get your boarding pass straight to your phone where you can access it even if you’re not online.
Important: SAS App does not yet support booking in the US.
You can buy your ticket online and use SAS App to manage your booking.
Manage your booking
• Change it if you need to – and get updates on your flight straight to your phone.
• Get quick access to all the details. Get updates and upgrades.
• Add extras to your trip; buy a meal, add extra baggage or upgrade to a more comfortable travel class.
• Get information on your destination - the SAS app will help you book a hotel and rent a car.
Easy check in
• Starting 22 hour before takeoff you can use the SAS App for easy check-in.
• Get your digital boarding card instantly and save time at the airport.
• Choose your favorite seat.
• Save your passport information for a smoother process.
If you’re a EuroBonus member
• You can access your digital EuroBonus membership card in the app.
• You can manage your points...
• You get easy access to Smart pass.
Starting 22 hours before departure SAS App gives you the possibility to read newspapers, magazines and books in several different languages, free of charge. Our own magazine Scandinavian Traveler and our onboard menu are always available to read in the app.
Did you know that when you fly with SAS we CO2 offset all youth tickets and all our EuroBonus members’ flights with us? We strive to be at the forefront among airlines regarding sustainability, and CO2 offsetting is one of many steps on this journey.
SAS App will be your travel assistant and companion. It will keep you updated on the details of your flight with Scandinavian Airlines and remind you when it’s time to check in and board your flight.
We are travelers
• Choose your favorite seat when you book in the app.
• Check in from up to 36 hours before departure and get notifications if you've enabled them.
• Bug fixes and enhancements so you’ll love your experience here.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not loading bookings
I have used this app for many years while living in Scandinavia. Now back in the US and the app is not updating already made reservations nor allowing new reservations to be made through the app. Cannot do much more than check my points balance....
This app is terrible and useless.
It does not provide any additional functionalities that I do not already get with my boarding pass.
I would suggest the developers have a look at the United app to better understand what is possible and helpful these days.
Just as an example, what is helpful is a seat map and the functionality to change seats. Also, flight status and seeing where the airplane is coming from are functionalities they need to add.
This inability/incapability continues with the flight attendants. They have no way to upgrade you (for a charge) to their SAS Plus seats (equivalent to economy plus). Again as a reference, this is easily possible on a United flight where a flight attendant can do this on their handheld device.
Clearly, I will not fly on SAS again and will delete this app ASAP.
Chiming in on a recent review. I am a StarAlliance member with Lufthansa and have no intention to create another profile. Without it it seems the app doesn’t do much. Shows me a check-in button although I am checked in for almost 24hrs. Does not retrieve my boarding pass. Seat selection transfers to web. Where is my bag track? How do I add in-flight wifi? I have over 10 airline apps on my phone and this one lands - sorry - last place
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.