Zoho Vault is a password manager app that generates strong passwords for your accounts and safely remembers them for you. Vault keeps your passwords secure and autofills them across your favorite websites and mobile apps.
Secure access to all your passwords
• Store passwords, notes, bank details, and any type of sensitive information
• Use the built-in password generator to generate and store unique, strong passwords for every account
• Safely share passwords with multiple users and teams across your organization
• Sync your passwords across all your devices for free
• View and access your passwords offline when you don't have a stable internet connection
• Approve password access requests for passwords with extra protection enabled
Simplifying password management
• Organize your passwords into multiple folders and manage them efficiently
• Autofill your login details while accessing websites and applications
• Add relevant tags to your entries to easily manage your passwords
Complete security for your password vault
• Get complete password protection with AES 256 encryption
• Add multi-factor authentication for your password vault
• Increase password security by using touch ID, face ID, or your device passcode to unlock your account
• Securely log in to your online accounts from the in-app browser and safely access your sensitive information
• Customize your account by setting appropriate inactivity timeouts and session validation
Your data remains safe with you
Every user creates a strong master password to access their password vault. Zoho Vault does not save your master password in our servers. This password remains with you alone, and no one else has access to your account, not even Zoho.
Learn more about our security policy - https://zoho.to/security-policy
Get started in minutes
You can begin your journey towards secure password management in no time with Vault.
Create a Zoho Vault account with your email address or with one of your Google, Microsoft, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack, Twitter, or Yahoo profiles.
Alternatively, enterprises can log in to Zoho Vault using Active Directory credentials as well.
Save passwords, and other sensitive details to your vault.
Sync your Zoho Vault account across devices and browsers and access from anywhere.
Featured on popular magazines
- PC Magazine
- Tech Republic
- The Hacker News
Zoho Vault is the best password manager app for individuals and it's free-forever for personal use. Vault can also act as a secure password manager for your business, allowing users to safely share passwords with their teams and colleagues.
Free: 1 user - Store passwords (unlimited), no password storage restrictions, sync passwords across devices
Standard: 5 users (minimum) - Store passwords (unlimited), no password storage restrictions, sync passwords across devices, password sharing, and more
Standard - Monthly: Monthly auto-renewing subscription $4.99 (USD) for 5 users
Standard - Yearly: Yearly auto-renewing subscription $53.99 (USD) for 5 users
• Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
To connect with us, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or start a discussion on our community forum: https://zoho.to/zoho-vault-community
New users can now quickly set up their Zoho Vault account and sign in to the app in a secure and privacy-friendly manner using their Apple ID.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for Teams
We provide lending consulting service to mortgage companies and credit unions all over the country. ZoHo Vault makes it easy for everyone working remotely to have all our account login credentials no matter where we are. Better security with remote accessibility and saves us time. Great solution for our team.
Great PW manager - especially for small businesses
Works well - can be set up to unlock with TouchID if you want. You can pull down in the list of all secrets to get to the search function, which is nice. This app pairs well with Zoho Vault for teams, which is great deal ($0.90/user/mo) when compared with other password managers for small businesses.
Saves my life everyday
This app allows me to forget that I have 20 + password to remember and it is truly the best thing ever for people like me that can’t keep up with the new computer world that makes you generated credentials for everything
- Zoho Corporation
- 41.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard - Monthly $4.99
- Standard - Yearly $53.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.