Doc Scanner is the most powerful document-scanning app on your iPhone and iPad. Precisely scan paper documents, business cards, receipts, and more. Share your documents as images or PDFs. You can use OCR to convert documents to text.
Quickly turn your iPhone or iPad into a convenient document scanner. Scan anything of your choice, ranging from business cards and receipts to multi-page documents. Doc Scanner smartly identifies the paper document's edges and adds a crisp scan of the document. You can also add document images from your photo gallery.
ANNOTATE AND FILTER
Crop, edit, rotate, and annotate your scanned docs. Easily re-order pages within a scanned document and choose from a variety of filters to apply.
Verify your identity by adding your signature, powered by Zoho Sign. Digitally sign documents yourself and email the signed documents to others.
OCR AND TRANSLATE
Doc Scanner uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to convert documents to text. OCR enables you to search for a document based on content so you can always find what you need. You can even use the app to translate extracted content into 15 different languages.
SHARE AND AUTOMATE
Set Doc Scanner to automatically upload your scanned documents to other apps, so you can share and use them. Doc Scanner integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Zoho WorkDrive, Zoho Expense, and more. Easily share your scanned docs via email and other apps as well. Create workflows to automate tasks and save time.
Stay organized by creating folders, setting reminders, and adding tags to categorize and find documents easily. Doc Scanner intelligently recommends tags based on your document's content.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Connect your iCloud account with Doc Scanner to sync your documents across all your Apple devices. Scan a document on a device and see it appear on your other device automatically. You can also use iCloud Drive to back up and restore your documents securely.
Zia Lens uses machine learning to classify your scanned items as documents, receipts, and business cards. Get an instant alert for any new documents from your photos when you open the app.
ONLY ON iOS
• Secure your documents using FaceID/TouchID.
• Use accessible features in Doc Scanner like Voice Control and Dynamic Text.
• Scan and share documents from your iMessages.
• Use Siri shortcuts to scan, search, and read documents.
• Multitask using multiple windows on your iPad.
• Quickly find and access your documents using Spotlight.
• Use the Today widget to access your recent documents quickly.
• Trigger workflows on your documents from the Apple Watch app.
• Watch Doc Scanner automatically go dark for you when you set your iPhone/iPad to Dark Mode.
Doc Scanner's premium price levels are:
• Basic — 2.99 USD/month
• Standard — 4.99 USD/month
• Premium — 6.99 USD/month
Sign up for a year's subscription and get two months free!!
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after the purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
EULA - docscanner.app/eula-ios.html
Privacy - zoho.com/privacy.html
Terms & Conditions - zoho.com/terms.html
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about the app is available at docscanner.app
We have a big update in Zoho Doc Scanner.
- Scan hand written documents and export it as text documents. The app supports only English language. We're adding more languages support in the subsequent updates.
- Work with tables is much easier now. You can scan data tables and export it to Zoho Sheet in a click.
We've fixed a few bugs and made some performance enhancements as well. Please write your queries to email@example.com. Follow us at @zohodocscanner in Twitter to receive updates about Zoho Doc Scanner.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Free for Zoho One paying customers!
UPDATE: After getting a response from the development team I was very pleased to learn that for Zoho One paying customers it is indeed free. Thank you
Note that I also changed the title to reflect my new positive review.
Developer Response ,
Doc Scanner's premium version is offered for free to all Zoho One customers. Please login into the app(Swipe left from document screen and tap Settings) using your Zoho One account to use all the premium features. We also hope you reverse your rating for our app once you use our premium features.
If you still face any trouble with the app, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we are glad to assist you.
Doc Scanner Team
Outstanding scanner app
I am blown away by how well this app works. It finds the edges of documents perfectly 99% of the time while almost instantly scanning. It’s really unbelievable how fast and accurate it is!
The only issue I have is that in some low light situations it doesn’t work. I love the workflows. Best scanning app I’ve ever used.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 123.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Doc Scanner Basic Monthly $2.99
- Doc Scanner Premium Monthly $6.99
- Doc Scanner Standard Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.