Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer. It's convenient to use, can be customized to fit any business, and doesn't cost a fortune. Zoho Desk comes from Zoho, the operating system for business.
- Work Modes organize your tickets based on due time or customer type, so you know which ticket needs you first.
- Zoho Desk brings in customer information from Zoho CRM, so you can put a face to each ticket.
- Tickets are displayed as conversations, so agents can stay updated on ticket activity.
- With the all-new Team Feed, you can tag your team members on tickets, and collaborate to close tickets faster.
- The Notification Centre brings you updates on your tickets, so you stay on top of things wherever you are.
- Perform frequent ticket actions like edit, close and move with quick swipes.
- Create, view, edit and delete tickets from any department.
- Add and update comments and ticket fields.
- Receive push notifications on ticket updates, comments and @mentions.
- Re-assign tickets to other team members and pick up unassigned tickets.
- Move tickets to other departments.
If you need any help with this app, feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ve squashed a few bugs in the update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very reliable, doesn’t crash. Only downside is it lacks the functionality of turning off the “your ticket has been closed” email when closing a ticket within the app. You need to be on the desktop version.
Would also be nice to have a swipe to delete option rather than having to go into each message.
Developer Response ,
@Bkmichele, we've brought in the option to switch off the closure notification on the app.
You will have to enable the option by going on to the desktop site desk.zoho.com -> Go to Setup ->Automation ->Notify ->Contacts Notifications -> Closing a ticket-> Enable
Once you have enabled the option on the desktop site, please go on to the Settings option of the app and select 'Refresh portal metadata' for the changes to take effect.
Do send over an email to email@example.com if you have any questions and we will get right back to you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Not as bad as some...
Hello, I am writing this review for the people who have not yet made a decision about weather to use Zoho Desk. In my opinion, as a user of many applications of this sort, I have found this app really good and useful. It is not the easiest to use or initial setup, but I wanna point out that it is not nearly as difficult as other app’s I have found. The user interface is very bulky and does take a bit of time to get used to. Once I was in the app and past the initial learning curve, I was easily able to move around the app and locate my data quickly.
I have this system setup for a company that operates in the telecommunications industry. We develop our maintenance reports and installation orders through this system. I have found the Zoho Desk app works well for this scenario. I like the notification abilities and the options for ticket disposition. I would like to have a little bit more options for classifying tickets as they arrive. That could be possible, I might have to adjust the settings a little bit more. For the time being, I am satisfied with this app and it’s operations.
Developer Response ,
@Big Bagel, thank you for the elaborate and honest feedback. We appreciate it. Do let us know what you would like to see in the app to take your experience with the app a notch higher. It would be great if you could share your insights for us to take note of. You can send over the info to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back to you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Easy, effective tickets.
This app is an affect tool to create and manage service request tickets on your phone or tablet. The nice design allows you to check and update statuses without too many complicated menus. I am using the free Zoho Desk product and I’m happy with what it offers me both via the web and on my phone. I recommend it!
- Zoho Corporation
- 90.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.