Securely Access all your corporate resources from your iPhone and iPad through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnel.
As you launch business applications such as RDP, VoIP or any other app on your Apple mobile device, all transmitted data to corporate is encrypted, without any additional actions required by you.
This application connects to a Check Point Security Gateway. Please contact your security Administrator for first-time setup. For an SSL VPN Portal application please download the “Check Point Capsule Workspace”
Administrators: Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk69540
• Securely connect to corporate resources from your iPhone and iPad with a full layer-3 VPN tunnel
• Supports SSL and IPSec (including visitor mode)
• Authentication methods: user/password, user certificate, challenge/response, one time password tokens
• VPN Connection persistency upon device roaming
• “On demand” automatic connection establishment upon access to corporate resources
• Scan a QR code or click a URL for a 1-step first-time-configuration
• API for external applications
To learn more about Check Point Capsule visit http://www.checkpoint.com/capsule/
About Check Point Software Technologies
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to accept new terms
I have an iPhone 7. After the new update, the links to the privacy agreement and software license agreement overlay the button that allows you to accept the new terms. It is now impossible to click the button to accept the new terms and thus use the app.
iOS Keychain integration has broken
When a password from the Keychain is used on iOS, the Connect button does not initiate a connection. Consequently, the password has to be entered manually. (This used to work in an earlier version of this app.)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- 18.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.