DS router 4+
**You must own a Synology Router to run this app, and be running the latest SRM 1.3 to get the complete set of features.**
DS router allows you to manage you network with just a few taps whenever you want, wherever you go. Easily set up brand new Synology Routers, monitor live traffic, and protect your children's Internet activities with the comprehensive features of DS router.
- Remote Management: Manage your router from anywhere.
- Network Map: Easily view the status of your Mesh Wi-Fi system.
- Guest Network: Create a new network separated from your primary Wi-Fi.
- Traffic Monitor: Supervise real time traffic of all connected devices.
- Device Prioritization: Determine which devices Internet priority.
- Safe Access: Enjoy advanced parental control and security functions.
1. Fixed the issue where DS router might display Connection Lost after opening the detailed view of a Wi-Fi point in a mesh Wi-Fi system.
2. Fixed the issue where DS router might not be able to select WPA2/WPA3-Personal as the security level for a Wi-Fi network.
3. Minor bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Solid app for solid router
The app provides everything that’s needed for basic setup, maintenance, monitoring, etc. There are some more advanced things that need to be done through the SRM web interface, but I feel that Synology did a good job balancing simplicity vs. functionality here. My only complaint is that it doesn’t offer dark mode.
Needs SmartWAN Configuration
Good App, does what it is supposed to do for the majority for sure. Could become a Great App if you integrate the SmartWAN configuration from the Internet Config in the router to the App.
You might ask why - well in years past Load Balance with Fail-Over was a set it and forget function. Now things have changed for many - if you are running Starlink you'll know that Mr Musk's promises are not 24/7 - there are times where instead of 100M download you're maybe getting 10M. Having the "slider" out of the router to change from 90/10 to 10/90 quick and easy would be fantastic and a whole lot quicker than logging into the router twice - once to set it and again to change it back.
Managing a Router
Synology makes managing a router fun and easier. I can protect my family from those wishing to do harm. Also, I’ve learned a lot about managing networking from their easy to use software.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Synology Inc.
- 114.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Synology Inc.