Work out anytime, anywhere with a digital personal trainer. Lose weight, gain muscle and get fit - no gym required. Whatever your fitness level, achieve your goals and build healthy habits with short, guided workouts and audio coaching.
Freeletics provides short HIIT workouts tailored to you for fast results. No matter your fitness level, our AI personal trainer designs custom training plans so you can work out whenever, wherever. Whether you want a bodyweight workout, a gym session or a guided run, Freeletics has you covered with an unlimited number of workouts.
• Work out on your terms with the most advanced digital fitness coach
• Say goodbye to expensive gym memberships; with Freeletics, you are your own gym
• Adapt your training to your lifestyle. Whether it’s running, gym or bodyweight training, your personal coach will tailor your workouts to suit you
• Strengthen your body and sharpen your mind with 360° fitness, nutrition and mindset coaching
• Find support and motivation in a community of over 40 million Freeletics users
CUSTOMIZED COACHING (PREMIUM)
• The AI-powered Freeletics Coach learns what works for you and will adapt your plan to keep you on track to your goals
• Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle or get fit, your personal trainer will generate a training plan specifically for you
• Our guided workouts are personalized to your schedule, preferences and fitness level, covering bodyweight, running and gym training
• No time, space or equipment? With the “Quick Adapt” feature, your coach will generate a new workout that adapts to you
NEW: MINDSET AUDIO COACHING (PREMIUM)
• Audio coaching to improve your mindfulness and develop new mental and physical training skills
• A variety of courses help you build a strong mindset, maintain motivation and improve your sleep and performance
• Learn how to build routines, manage stress and improve your focus and recovery so you can create powerful habits to become the best version of yourself
TRAINING JOURNEYS (PREMIUM)
• Workout plans are packaged into Training Journeys - pick a training type, track your progress and commit to 6 - 12 weeks of guided workouts
• Choose from a library of Training Journeys, focusing on bodyweight, weights, running, HIIT workouts or a combination of training methods
• Find a Journey for you, whatever your level, age, gender or goal
• Your personal trainer will adapt the plan to you - no two Training Journeys are the same
GUIDANCE, SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Join a supportive community of over 40 million users worldwide
• Expand your knowledge and improve your performance with expert advice on the Freeletics Blog
• Subscribe to the Freeletics Newsletter for exclusive health tips and advice on training and nutrition
• Control your workouts from your Apple Watch
• Freeletics integrates HealthKit, so you can track your data in the Apple Health App
Have questions or need help? Contact us at email@example.com. For daily motivation, inspiration and advice, follow @Freeletics on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
Downloading and using Freeletics Workout & Fitness is free. Access your personal training plan and other features with the Coach, available in the app with a subscription.
We squashed some bugs. Let us know if you find more. Our developers will fix them faster than you can do an Aphrodite.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keep it coming
Honestly this is one of the best Apps ever. In my line of work I already workout every week Day in the morning but I decided to give this app a try for my evening workouts when I am bored with nothing else to do. I was super impressed after the first workout. Every workout or exercise will have you sweating if you actually put in the effort. For someone such as me who feels in shape this app makes me want to do better because it changes my perspective of what being in shape is.
I was kind of disappointed when I found out that I needed to sign up for a coach to use the workout daily plan function but to my surprise it was unlocked today when I opened the app. I am actually happy that even without signing up for a coach there are still plenty of workout sessions to choose from or you can go with the single workouts. Thank you guys for offering this awesome app thumbs up.
Developer Response ,
We are proud of every single athlete who gives their best and passes on their experience to the community. This is exactly what Freeletics is all about. Keep giving your all! #ClapClap
Good overall but has a few vital flaws
Overall, I love the app. The workouts are really fun and they make you look forward to them at the end of the day. They have a bunch of good programs and having a coach tailored to your needs is really helpful.
Unfortunately, there are a few flaws that I think need fixing.
1) Not being able to save your workout if you quit halfway through. The other day I wasn’t feeling great in the middle of a conditioning circuit so I decided to stop, but to my dismay non of my progress was saved. Now if I want coach feedback for future weeks, I have to go back and start all over. Having an option to save your progress would be a great feature to implement for people who know their bodies well enough to know when to quit.
2) Not being able to customize the workouts. This is the biggest issue for me. You can give very vague customizations at the beginning of every workout by tapping on the coach icon, but their only very basic things like “I can’t run today” or “I only have 15 minutes”. There is no option to swap out a workout with something similar or reduce/increase repetitions. Having this option would make the “tailored for your needs” part of the app so much more effective.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your insights. Ideas from our Free Athletes help us to constantly improve our products. We will definitely take them into consideration for the future of Freeletics. Thanks again for your feedback. #ClapClap
I’ve lost 20 pounds of fat now 🙌🏾🙌🏾
I’ve been using this app for the past 6 months and I’m honestly happy to say that this is the best shape I’ve ever been in. I look in the mirror and I’m just happy with what I see. I’ve still got a ways to go but with this app along with eating clean this is the most progress I’ve made.
Now there’s a couple things. This app is for if you’re trying to get toned/lean. Don’t expect to become a body builder using this app. You will however notice yourself getting meaner, more athletic build, more vascular, etc. What I would do sometimes if I was looking to gain muscle would be to use this app in the morning then finish up with light weightlifting at the gym. But if you don’t care about losing muscle don’t worry about that.
The other big thing is how important diet is. I’ve been trying to lose weight for a long time, and it wasn’t until 6 months ago that i got consistent with eating clean and saw all the progress that I’m seeing now. But eating clean I mean I just ate stuff that was natural (chicken, rice, eggs, pasta, fruits, veggies). I still indulged every now and then, it was 80% healthy stuff, 20% whatever I wanted).
True permanent change doesn’t happen overnight. If you eat clean, use this app, and just be overall patient you’ll see results.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and for sharing it with us. This is exactly what Freeletics is all about. Keep giving your all! #ClapClap
- Freeletics GmbH
- 146.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020, Freeletics GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Coach Subscription $34.99
- Coach Subscription $59.99
- Coach Subscription $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.