Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings up to 250 people.
Key features include:
Host unlimited high-definition video meetings
• Meet safely − video meetings are encrypted in transit and proactive anti-abuse measures help keep your meetings safe
• Easy access − just share a link and invited guests can join with one click across devices
• Share your screen to present documents, slides and more
• Follow along with real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to G Suite customers.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
• Any user with a Google account can create meetings via Google Meet.
• Important bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really bad I do not recommend
We had used this for school for today for the first time and IT WAS WORSE than I thought!!! We were all in and about 3 minutes later there was sooo much echoing, and also it kept lagging and nobody could really speak! My teachers had to keep their camera off so it would work a little quicker. And every time the screen would keep changing which was really annoying! We only stayed in the call for about 5 minutes!!! And we were supposed to stay for about two hours!!! Our teacher just said to leave and now I hope we use zoom next time because this app is really bad!!! If you are a teacher reading this. DO NOT GET THIS APP not even on the computer!!
Great Working App
I’m a student and Google Meet is like, a Good working App. You can easily present. I don’t know why people use strong words, just to hate on Google, Goggle is just trying to do their best to help us with many things. Anyway, thank you for this app, Google. Have a great day/afternoon/night!
I’d be happy to use Google Meet especially since it’s integrated in Gmail and other Google services, but the Tile View hasn’t worked at all in the desktop version since it became available as an option a few weeks ago, and the constantly changing back and forth between speakers is confusing. I’m surprised the Google engineers still haven’t solved this bug. Zoom for large meetings and Group FaceTime for smaller meetings work well.
- Google LLC
- 73.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.