Get fit with the largest fitness community of women worldwide! Gear up for the new year and get the fitness motivation you need with SWEAT, the personal training app featuring Kayla Itsines and elite female personal trainers.
Work out with trainers Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Chontel Duncan, Stephanie Sanzo and Sjana Elise Earp. Join millions of women in SWEAT’s mission to help women live their best life through health and fitness.
Get workouts, nutrition guides and support, all housed within the SWEAT app. Everything you need to start living your best life!
SWEAT hosts programs by world-class female personal trainers, including:
• Kayla Itsines’ BBG program includes high-intensity plyometric training using minimal equipment. BBG now includes an additional 8 weeks of lower intensity, low-impact workouts to build a baseline fitness
• Kayla's BBG Stronger combines bodyweight exercises and gym equipment in 28-minute high-intensity workouts so women can step into the gym with confidence
• Kayla’s Post-Pregnancy program supports new mothers to rebuild their strength and fitness after having a baby
• Kelsey Wells’ Post-pregnancy program uses resistance workouts designed to increase core strength and improve posture for mums
• Kelsey Wells’ PWR & PWR at Home weight-training programs include gym-based and home-based resistance workouts for women to sculpt muscle, burn fat and increase overall fitness
• Stephanie Sanzo's BUILD powerbuilding program is perfect for women wanting to improve their lifting performance
• Chontel Duncan's FIERCE strength and high-intensity workouts are ideal for women wanting to lose weight and increase fitness
• Sjana Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-style resistance and yin-based recovery flows to improve flexibility and posture
Join now for 7 days of free workouts and motivation!
Fitness Tracker - Workout & Fitness Planning:
• 28-minute workouts using minimal equipment
• Workout with easy-to-follow exercises in resistance, challenge, cool down, rehabilitation and cardio
• Gym-based workouts, including weight-training programs
• Targeted workouts, new fitness challenges and audio cues
Hundreds of Recipes & Nutrition Education:
• Menus and recipes to suit multiple preferences
• Recipes for standard, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian and vegan preferences
Tracking & Fitness Motivation:
• Track weekly progress
• Share photos from your workouts with friends and the SWEAT community to stay motivated
• Participate in global women's fitness challenges
Education & Motivation:
• Over 300 pages of educational content covering fitness, nutrition and wellbeing
• Available in 8 languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese (simplified)
SWEAT makes women's health and fitness easier using a new, interactive personal trainer app. Get everything you need to start living your best life by downloading SWEAT today!
Enable Apple Health with your Apple Watch to keep track of all your activity in the SWEAT app.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
SWEAT is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available on monthly or yearly basis. Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial period. Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from purchase date. Monthly subscription users are billed per month.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Thanks to your feedback, the SWEAT and BBG Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better.
This update brings you:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- New updates to the planner feature
- More workouts available on the Apple Watch
Love SWEAT? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app!!
I absolutely love this stupid app. It’s got me excited to go to the gym and setting up a schedule and I’ve never had that before. I don’t use the meal planner because I’m a poor college student, so I don’t do much grocery shopping, but the option is there and I really like the meals it offers.
There are a few things I would change, but the pros so outweigh the cons that they’re easy to pass over when deciding between 4 or 5 stars. One, I wish that it gave you the option to change the default warm up setting. Sometimes I forget to change it and it jumps right into the workout and I don’t want that. Also, as someone else said, the mile tracker is wayyy off, but I’m not super concerned with miles right now, I’m just trying to build a cardio base, and I could always just use another app. Lastly, all the tapping is annoying at times, but so sometimes I just don’t do it. I just remember what exercise is coming next and I do it. For the supersets I just use the clock at the top to count my 30 seconds.
Overall, such a good app. I can’t keep the subscription going because, like I said, poor college student and I’m trying to afford a trip to Japan this summer, but holy cow I’m still debating paying for it. I really do love this app. The workout counter keeps me motivated and on track and the workouts are so much fun. I’m really seeing changes and I’m really happy. Thanks Sweat Team!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your support, and love having you as a member of the Sweat community! Make sure you stay tuned to our newsletters to be the first to know about any future offers.
changing my life
This app motivated me to start working out again after 2 years of inactivity. The workouts are amazing, they have great beginner options, but I went into it at an intermediate level and they're killer! They are tough, but I've found that my strength and confidence has grown tremendously from doing BBG and trying several workouts from the other programs, which is another thing I love about this app. The variety in programs make it suitable for any kind of workout goal. I can see how the intensity and difficulty of BBG might be unmotivating for some though, so it's great that Kayla has recently added more beginner weeks! he community tab is filled with supportive women! The only thing I've never used and probably will never use is the meal plan because there is just a way too many different ingredients and meals (which might be a good thing for other people, but for a broke student, I'm not really looking to buy a full-sized product or unit of produce to use only 1/2 a slice of and then not use for any other meals in the week.) The app has some bugs sometimes but Sweat team replies fast and takes suggestions! My only wish is that it was better compatible with the Apple Watch which is one of the reasons I got the app in the first place, because I saw it could pair to my watch.
Developer Response ,
Fantastic! We’re so thrilled to hear you have found what you were looking for in the Sweat app 💪🏼We would love to hear from you via our Suggestions page on the community forum: https://forum.sweat.com so we can continue to improve your experience. 🙂
Great app but needs work
I would love to say first that this app is like an awesome combination of mapmyrun and myfitnesspal. It gives you the option to track what you eat, gives you recipes and shopping lists, and allows you to schedule your workout week and plan your workouts. The workouts are high-rep, body weight exercises but if you do them, they’ll wear you the heck out!! My legs were more sore after the first leg day workout than they have been in quite some time. After only three weeks of training I’m already seeing results! One issue I have with the app is you have to keep it open for your entire workout which totally drains my phone’s battery. It would be great to have an option to flow through the circuits without having to pause and press on an arrow, which stumps my motivation as I’m pushing through the last few reps of one exercise and starting the next. You also have to keep the app open during your entire cardio workout (ESPECIALLY during HIIT days) and doesn’t voice how far you’ve gone, when you’re done, or for HIIT, when to work/rest unless you’re looking at your screen. This is just my opinion as I don’t like being very hands-on with my phone when I’m dripping with sweat! 😜 The last issue I have is with the mile tracking. I’ll have both mapmyrun and sweat open at the same time and sweat will have twice the mileage I actually ran on mapmyrun. Like I said before, this app is really awesome but with a few tweaks, could be absolutely incredible!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We hope you are still enjoying the app and smashing your workouts! As long as you have Background App Refresh enabled for Sweat within your device settings, you shouldn't need to have your device open during your workouts. Improving your workout experience is a high priority for us, and we have some exciting updates coming soon - stay tuned!
- The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- 135.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Bikini Body Training Company Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $12.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $12.99
- Sweat with Kayla Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.