--[ Winner of MacStories Selects 2018. Must-Have iOS Apps, App of the Year ]--
--[ Featured as 'Apps We Love Right Now', 'Be More Productive' and 'Get Stuff Done' ]--
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Board view with Date, Priority, List, Tag type
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes including custom fonts
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get to you right away. :)
[ To Do List | Task Manager | Reminders | To-Do Checklist | Project Manager | Planner | Lists with Calendar ]
Refinements to make it look better and work better
## Improved Task display
- Revised setting page at 'Settings - Appearance - Task Display'
- Default options can be set for List and Board view separately
- Date and icons can be at the bottom, at the right side or hidden
- Tags can be set separately next to list name
- Date format and design has changed throughout the app
- Date will show start date when 'Date Type - Advanced' is used
- Duration: Date option can be chosen when Date Type is 'Relative Date'
- Text and icons only show when needed. (i.e Date will not show when it's ordered by date. List name will not be shown when it's sorted with list order or on list board or inside a single list. Notes/attachment icons will not show if details are shown)
## Visual improvements
- New App icons and themes with Purple and more
- More icons for List icon
- Theme changes
- Lists page on iPhone uses Background Color rather than Group Background Color
- Board view background color on iPad follows Background Color rather than Group Background Color when not set
## Better actions on various buttons
- 'More' button inside list: Context menu
- 'More' button inside task: Context menu
- Long tap on view change button: Context menu
- Board (Date). Long tapping + button inside a board: Shows option to add task, calendar event or template
## Other improvements
- Automatic List order option added (Default: On)
: Matches order in Lists page automatically
: Settings - Lists & Calendars - List Order - Automatic.
- Notifications List Filter & Auto-Snooze List Filter: You can now select a Smart List
- Edit: Tags page. Delete All button added
- Button image change when focused inside task detail page
- 'Search' added on Favorites
& other minor improvements
Hope you enjoy the update. Get it done with GoodTask. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Underrated and Under-publicized
Things I don't understand include quantum physics, why we still do daylight savings, and how Goodtask isn't ranked in the top 20 in the App Store. It syncs to Reminders, but offers so much more functionality than the stock Reminders app. You can customize it to make it as simple or complex as you want. I don't use some of the features (like goal setting), but features you choose not to use simply stay out of the way. You can set smart lists to filter list items any way you want -- upcoming events and to dos in the next x number of days; to dos across certain lists that have a specific tag; create a "logbook" smart list that shows all completed to dos across various Reminders lists, etc. And, because it syncs directly with Reminders, the Siri integration on iOS (or even MacOS for that matter) is direct. There is so much more but you can find those in the description section, or even in other reviews for that matter. But, I have to mention the developer before I go. They are a great App Store citizen who is constantly updating and refining the app, always improving the app and integrating the newest MacOS or iOS features freakishly fast. After finishing here I'm going to give another $10 to the developer. They definitely deserve it.
Exactly what I’ve been searching for
Let me start off my saying I NEVER buy apps that are over $0.99. At first I thought I wasted ten dollars, but once I figured out the settings I was able to utilize this app exactly the way I wanted to. My husband and I share family iOS reminders and calendars, but I wanted something more comprehensive for subtasks, and mainly recurring events so I could check off habits throughout the day without having to uncheck a full list every morning. But I also didn’t want to disturb his process and make him download a new app. The other thing I wanted was a place where I could see my calendar events and tasks all in one place, and once I figured out that I could turn off “separate calendar events,” all my boxes were checked. The smart lists were a bonus, as I didn’t understand when I bought it just how customizable they were. I have smart lists for every vantage point that I normally had to manually search in the native iOS app, and I feel like even though there was a little learning curve, it’s going to save me so much time moving forward.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for awesome feedback! :) One thing to point out is that you can long tap + button to choose an option to add calendar events. I'll do my best to improve the app with continuous updates. Visit GoodTask forum for more. Thanks!
Fantastically customizable client for reminders
I already felt that GoodTask was worth the $9.99 when I bought it last year, but this developer keeps making it better. Over time, they have made using the app more efficient, they have added more functional customization, and they have added the ability to create and share highly customized visual themes. I was pleasantly surprised at how great custom themes are for making information more recognizable at a glance.
GoodTask has a two-week free trial and uses the same data as Apple's built-in Reminders app. All the tasks you have in Reminders show up in GoodTask, and any tasks you enter in GoodTask show in Reminders. When you use Siri to add a reminder, it shows up in both Reminders and GoodTask. If you are using reminders, this means you can try out GoodTask, full-featured, for free, with the safety net of easily returning to Reminders, should you decide not to buy GoodTask after the trial.
I highly recommend GoodTask for anyone using Reminders who wants a more flexible and powerful task manager without having to re-create your tasks in a new system.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- haha Interactive
- 121.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $9.99
- GoodTask Supporter $9.99
- Support Once $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.