Enter the smokin’ world of Traeger right through your smartphone. Unlock access to your WiFIRE® enabled grill on-the-go, browse 1500+ free, mouthwatering Traeger recipes, and connect with the Traeger community all right from our app.
• WiFIRE® Control: Change the grill temperature, set custom cook cycles, and monitor internal meat temperatures, all through the app at home or across town. (This feature is only compatible with Timberline, Ironwood, and new Pro grill models)
• Recipes: Access hundreds of tried-and-true wood-fired recipes for everything from a summer BBQ to a Thanksgiving feast.
• Shop: Order pellets, sauces, accessories, and everything the Traeger website has to offer, right from the app.
• Dealer Locator: Find a Traeger dealer near you for all of your Traeger needs.
• Updates to our WiFIRE technology to better support growth and improve the overall stability of the app.
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Traeger Nation, we’re always looking for ways to improve our app. If you’re loving what you’re using, or have a suggestion of what we could do better, make sure to leave a wood-fired review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Traeger’s are awesome
I like being able to monitor the temps while I am away from the Traeger. I can be at work and have my Wife load the Traeger and I can control temps and time from work.
Things I would like to change is the location of the Keep Warm button on the WiFIRE screen. I keep hitting it on accident when I try to close the screen.
The other thing I would like to see is an app for the Apple Watch to monitor temps from the watch.
Useful for controlling my Traeger but could be improved
During my first overnight cook I somehow managed to hit the “keep warm” setting while keeping an eye on temps and never noticed it, this almost cost me my game day meal for the family. I thought the smoker was smoking but for at least 5 hours the grill was just keeping the meat warm. I think the keep it warm setting should be moved to the temperature scroll or at the very least require confirmation before setting the grill to warm.
One other thing that I find disappointing is not having the ability to track the temperature through the cook. I use a cheap Bluetooth monitor and the app allows me to see the temperature and gives me a graph for the past several hours allowing me to know what the temps have been using a simple line graph. I thought for sure this app would do that, but unfortunately I will need to use another app + thermometer to track temps throughout the cook.
So far these are the two features I feel that the app is missing.
Updated app won’t launch
Updated: The app works again without another update; after some random amount of time, the app finally launches and the grill is up to date. This is a five star app, but marking it 4 star for an upgrade process which shows no user feedback or info. The pre-release email said that it would update.. it didn’t say “you’ll lose the ability to control your grill for some seemingly random amount of time.”
Previously: The last Traeger update, on iPhone 11 Pro, running latest iOS fails to launch. It gets to the Traeger splash screen and freezes. I’ve tried being on WiFi, and not, to see if it mattered if the grill was in range. No difference either way.
- Traeger Pellet Grills, LLC
- 61.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Traeger Pellet Grills, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.