Yoga Wave is the most effective way to feel sexier and healthier than ever before. Short workouts designed by yoga experts will make your body strong and flexible: achieve your goals with 100% personalized workouts that adapt to your level. Dive deeper into yoga practice with our classes and develop a keen awareness of yourself. Take care of your body and mind and keep them strong: yoga is more than a method of teaching, it's a way of life characterized by a culture of health and well-being!
*PROBABLY THE BEST YOGA APP*
- The most modern yoga system in the world in a pocket-size format
- Yoga Wave adapts to your yoga level: there are plans for both beginner and advanced yogis
- Practice yoga wherever and whenever you want: a yoga mat is all you need
Practicing yoga, even just 15 minutes a day, provides you with many benefits. Here's why it's worth it:
- Build muscle strength
- Improve your flexibility
- Relax your mind
- Protect your posture
- Get in shape
- Release tension
*THIS IS HOW IT WORKS*
- Create an account and set your personal goals: you can choose your level and the duration of your classes
- Watch tons of video workouts performed by our expert
- Follow the instructions step by step: you'll have guided classes with voice-over
- Give feedback after every workout so we can personalize the program for you
- Yoga transforms your body and mind so that you feel more energized than ever before
- Fresh new classes are waiting for you
- Push your limits and see how the classes will strengthen and stretch your body day by day
By subscribing, you get unlimited access to all our professional yoga courses (Back Pain, Better Posture, Core Yoga, Postnatal, Relaxation and Stress Relief, Strength, and Weight Loss), thousands of classes, and more than 200 poses (from beginner poses to the most advanced ones).
Yoga Wave is the only yoga app providing Yoga Classes, Asanas, Scheduled Plans.
Subscribe to take advantage of all the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=1148951074
We are constantly improving our apps and would love to hear your suggestions, help us develop the best app available in the store! If you have found a bug, got a suggestion, or want a new feature, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.
Namaste, dear Yogis!
We worked hard to fix few bugs. Are you working hard on your poses??
Ride the Yoga Wave with us, join the flow!
Yoga Wave team.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve had the app for almost 2weeks and I deleted it today. Great concept in theory, but poor application in MY opinion. I’m not new to the yoga world, however, I’d still consider myself a beginner since I don’t do it often. Which is why I downloaded the app...to help me do it more regularly and at my own pace.
The videos/instructions go waaaay too fast. Even after doing it on and off for almost 2 weeks (was trying to give myself a chance to figure it out), there’s just not enough time to keep up with the instructors. I wish they could hold the poses a lot longer to give you time to look and follow along with them. By the time I’m on lose 4, the instructor is already on post 7!!! It can be overwhelming for a beginner and emotionally make you feel like you can’t do it-which is not true!!!! It’s just too fast of a pace if you’re just starting out...
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for writing and sharing your review with us. It is regretful for us that the app didn't live up to your expectations. We'll keep your input in mind for future improvements and updates of the app that we are already working on. We'd be glad to assist you with anything you may need, and invite you to send us an email at any time to email@example.com.
I like the direction of this app but...
So to start, I went to start a free trial and was charge 4.99 anyway, aside from that some of the direction is too fast and I can’t understand it. I’m okay with a fast paced practice, but you have to slow down when it comes to specific, fine details. My last gripe with this app, is that the first core class I did, about half way thru, the video was showing very different poses than what was being described they my ear buds. That really threw me for a loop. I would really like my $5 back but would be more than willing to give this app a shot for a full week, and probably wouldnt mind paying for it after some improvements have been made. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for sharing you experience and feedback with us. We are very sorry to know that you were not satisfied with your experience.
1. You shouldn't be charged simply for signing up for the free trial, but we would like to let you know that the free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription after the trial period unless you cancel it(you can follow these instructions: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039). If you think you were falsely charged we'd like to take a closer look and we suggest you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We apologize about the mismatch between the instructions and video, you experienced. If you could provide us with further details about it, it would be very helpful for us. Feel free to include them in an email to the address given above.
Again thank you for your feedback, we'll be sure to consider it for future updates that we are working on. We'd like to hear your feedback on the improvements we are currently working on, so if you'd like to help us with that please don't hesitate to let us know in an email.
Amazing so far!
I like how you can personalize the background sound. I am only 2 days in so far but I love it! I’m going to continue using this app to its fullest extent.
You get to pick a trainer. I chose mine based off what their bio said and felt my choice matched what I want to strive for closely.
There are options depending on your experience and ability. I’m at baby steps here! There are also different types of classes such as posture or balance, core or weight loss. Currently doing posture.
The poses are mixed too so even though I’m a novice there are some intermediate positions involved.
Be prepared to hit that pause as with any app like this if you are struggling with a position or what to stay around a certain pose a bit longer.
Current status- Novice. Terrible at meditation but determined to get there. Flexibility is about average standard for non practicing individual. Balance is wobbly. Let’s see where I can get to in a month.
Will update soon!
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 107.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Block Ads $2.99
- Premium Yoga Program $12.99
- 1 Month Premium Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.