Unleash fiery fury from above in Hungry Dragon, a fun and frantic flying action game where everything and everyone is on the menu!
Control ferocious dragons and fly, burn and eat your way through a medieval world packed with legends, monsters and deliciously unsuspecting prey!
***This game is only compatible with devices running on iOS 9.1 or above***
RELEASE THE DRAGONS
• Collect ferocious flying fire-breathing Dragons, each unique in their own way
• Unlock crazy Costumes to fly faster, burn bigger, and eat more
• Equip exotic Pets and weird creatures to boost your power
• Level up and train by feasting on townsfolk, monsters and other delicious prey
• Fly through, explore and destroy a world of villages, forests, hills, and Goblin City!
• Smash through obstacles to access hidden areas in the world
• Feed on more for a higher score – Hungry Dragons are never satisfied!
FEEL THE BURN
• Go on a grilling spree in a huge free-roaming world in epic 3D
• Activate Fire Rush and release an inferno incinerating all in your path!
• Roast a medieval feast of monsters, soldiers, trolls, witches, and much more
UNLEASH THE LEGEND
• Evolve and train Legendary Dragons - strange hybrid monsters and dinosaurs
• Unlock epic special powers – the more you train, the crazier the power!
• Become a legend by competing in Legendary Leagues to defeat friends and foes!
Follow us on Ubisoft Social Media for the hottest Hungry Dragon news!
Facebook > facebook.com/HungryDragonGame
Twitter > @_HungryDragon
Instagram > instagram.com/hungrydragongame
Website > www.hungrydragongame.com
The 1st Update of the Decade!
- NEW DRAGON: Skully, bringer of mischief, resurrected from Viking bones!
- NEW AREA: The Space Area has had an out-of-this-world upgrade!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Off to a great start!
The deep sea crunch fest takes to the skies in a brand new saga! The dragons are quirky and each has its own personality and style, much like the sharks! Many of our favorite elements still exist, but with a new twists. Pets are no longer purchased, but obtained though the collection of eggs. Many quests begin with temporary issue dragons putting all competitors on a level field possessing the same abilities, making competitions a game of skill and strategy rather then in app purchase ability. World wide cooperative events give players quest to work together to accomplish rewarding all participants. The game is addictive and fun to play, however, it does leave me wanting more. Granted this game is in the early release stages of development, but what immediately caught my attention was the graphics quality. I must say, it is a several steps behind Its predecessor. The overall quality is VERY grainy. I am playing on an IPad Air, and as such do not expect console level graphics, but I find myself feeling deprived that the game could not match the very smooth graphical quality of Hungry Sharks. I hope later updates will restore those graphics. There exists only one playable map at this time, while large and expansive, a change of scenery would be much appreciated. All being said, this game has much potential, and I hope the updates continue to aid it in achieving such!
Could totally be perfect, good start
I totally love the concept of this game, and can understand its potential, but since it’s young, I have criticisms that are probably upgrades already in mind if the team, but I digress. Handling is different, which it’s probably supposed to be since you don’t want people who have mastered hungry shark coming to this game and instantly pulling the same scores as the other game. I have also noticed a harder survivability for younger dragons that’s not necessarily a part of the other game, also good since there’s less playable dragons at this time. I’m not totally a fan of time gated achievements since they’ve never been a thing before, but I’m not totally opposed to the concept. The additions of costumes was spot on. Completely different looks for the dragon with their own stat bonuses, keeps it nice and clean. The only grievances I would say I have is that the sensitivity is way weird. Scrolling and even trying to move as a dragon isn’t always reliable. Most of the time I’ll get where I’d like to be going but the dragon will stop moving altogether or not move at all. Also a larger number of teeny tiny prey items would be ideal as well. Interface wise, it seems a little clunky and flashy. But that’s just an opinion. Overall I’m really liking what it’s brought to the table being so young and can’t wait to see how this game grows!
Now this is a good game
Now man is this a awesome game I love it! It’s amazing, but the thing is it takes forever to level up when ur a medium dragon. Like FOREVER. Now for all that good stuff it takes a medium dragon to eat a lot, but look at the bright side when ur a extra small dragon. For example u can still eat stuff like birds and other things like that. Ok ok last bad thing is it me or is it hard to get coins and the last medium dragon it was $260,000 and I had to save up a lot and now I’m on the last medium dragon, but it was a long time to get there. For some reason my older sister started one day after me and is already one the medium dragon. Again is it me or is it really hard to get coins? People reading sorry that it was a little long, but thank u for reading this. I had to think about the plot of writing this review. So if u ever ask me would I down load this game? The answer would be yes this game has caged my boredom to complete fun even when my sister is really bored and never wants to play video games she’s always down for this one. And oh boy is it really hard for her to find a great game with great graphics and great things. All I have to say now is download this game and make sure u tell everyone like family and friends about this amazing game.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 374.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Sack of gems $4.99
- Pile of gems $0.99
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.