Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes.
Unlock and upgrade dozens of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Collect unique skins to stand out and show off. Battle in a variety of mysterious locations within the Brawliverse!
BATTLE IN MULTIPLE GAME MODES
- Gem Grab (3v3): Team up and out-strategize the opposing team. Collect and hold 10 gems to win, but get fragged and lose your gems.
- Showdown (Solo/Duo): A battle royale style fight for survival. Collect power ups for your Brawler. Grab a friend or play solo - be the last Brawler standing in the rowdiest battle royale yet. Winner take all!
- Brawl Ball (3v3): It's a whole new Brawl game! Show off your soccer/football skills and score two goals before the other team. There are no red cards here.
- Bounty (3v3): Take out opponents to earn stars, but don’t let them pick you off. The squad with the most stars wins the match!
- Heist (3v3): Protect your team’s safe and try to crack open your opponents’. Navigate the map to sneak, blast and blow your way clear to the enemies treasure.
- Special Events: Limited time special PvE and PvP game modes.
- Championship Challenge: Join Brawl Stars' esports scene with in-game qualifiers!
UNLOCK AND UPGRADE BRAWLERS
Collect and upgrade a variety of Brawlers with powerful Super abilities, Star Powers and Gadgets! Level them up and collect unique skins.
Complete quests, open Brawl Boxes, earn Gems, pins and an exclusive Brawl Pass skin! Fresh content every season.
BECOME THE STAR PLAYER
Climb the local and regional leaderboards to prove you’re the greatest Brawler of them all!
Look out for new Brawlers, skins, maps, special events and games modes in the future.
- Team up for real-time 3v3 battles against players from across the world
- A fast-paced multiplayer battle royale mode made for mobile
- Unlock and collect new, powerful Brawlers - each with a signature attack and Super ability
- New events and game modes daily
- Battle solo or with friends
- Climb to the top of the leaderboards in global and local rankings
- Join or start your own Club with fellow players to share tips and battle together
- Customize Brawlers with unlockable skins
- Player-designed maps offer challenging new terrain to master
From the makers of Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Boom Beach!
Contact us in-game via Settings > Help and Support — or visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/brawl-stars/
Terms of Service:
- Claim Daily FREE rewards and extra Quests from December 12 - 26!
- Unlock the new Epic Brawler Grom for FREE by beating the Brawlidays Challenge!
- Shorter season, same amount of content!
- New Skins
NEW BRAWL PASS SEASON: THE YEAR OF THE TIGER
- New Brawl Pass Season 10 starting January 17!
- New Chromatic Brawler: Fang (Damage Dealer)
- New Skins
ENTER THE TIGER PIT: DUELS!
- New Seasonal Game Mode with 7 exclusive maps!
- Play 1vs1 against other players and earn Trophies!
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, Just one thing…
I have been playing since the ricochet skin was in the shop, and I love this game. Many different modes and brawlers that make this game fun and always changing. I personally like brawl ball and showdown, but there is a mode for everyone! I think that you should add something like what fortnite did and have it so that of you are spinning in a showdown game you are “banned from battle” so that we dont have rounds where 10 people are teaming. This is the only bad thing I noticed about this game. I also think that you should be able to type to your teamates after the game, to say ggs like a real gamer, or to tell them your sorry that you did something wrong. I think that you should also do a 9 win challenge where you can win a free brawl pass, or just 170 gems, at the beginning pf every new brawl pass season, that way the free2play players of this game could get a chance to max out more of their brawlers, and get the new chromatic brawler + skin that comes with the brawl pass. I also believe that there should be a system for your birthday that you put in Supercell ID, so it gives you a free pin, or some gems, or maybe a mega box or skin, so that players have something else to play for. Overall this is a really great game that I would play over and over again for hours, and I highly suggest that you play it too! Great job Supercell on another great game!!❤️
I love this game however I wrote this for a bralwer idea:Steve the new chromatic brawler: Steve is made up of rocks and ready to smash other brawlers! At power 1 Steve has 5000 health and moves at the”slow speed”(same speed as surge stage 1) Steve main attack is long range but does less damage as it travels(kinda of like the opposite of piper) starting at 1200 going down to 200 but reloads very fast after 6 hits his super is charged. He throws a rock that creates a large rockslide that lasts for 15 seconds! During those 15 seconds rocks will fall anywhere within the area dealing 1000 damage each! He can also use his gadget”super smash” Super smash makes his next attack push opponents back and destroys all ground along its way! Making it so people may shoot across it but not walk through(like water) for his star powers”bigger rock” allows the rock thrown from his super to deal 1000 damage and makes his super last 3 seconds longer. his other star power “breaking down” makes it so that the less ammo he has the faster! Also a couple more ideas, a new brawl-a-day game mode: Blizzard! Blizzard is a modifier where mini blizzards that act like smaller sandstorm move around the map hiding all bralwers! Related to that a new brawl-a-day skin for sandy could be snowstorm sandy-festive sandy with a blizzard instead of sandstorm! Thank you for reading this! I hope you consider these ideas-thank you
This game is awesome just one thing that I think that would be an awesome add
I have been playing this game since ever they added Jacky and I have seen the characters and they are awesome but one thing that I think that they should add is every once in awhile you guys come up with 3 character designs and then everyone can vote for which one they like the best and then you come out with that one and I think that you guys should add more challenges and make them harder for the rarity of the brawler that they get if they win and also I think that u should make more animal characters u have all these humans and robots you have crow and Mr.P not a lot others you should add some more I think that it would be very cool and make the game better and you should make a report button because I have had multiple time that my teammates sabotaged the game because they were just being stupid you should also add team only battles. Also I think that you should make frank shoot faster he is so slow and it is such a vulnerability when he is loading up Other than that I think that this game is perfect for people it is a awesome game you get addicted to it really fast and just keep coming out with those awesome brawlers hope you guys think about what I said does not matter if you just add one idea thanks if you do hope that you read this and think about my ideas thanks
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 477.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2021 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- 170 Gems $9.99
- 30 Gems $1.99
- 80 Gems $4.99
- 360 Gems $19.99
- Basic Bundle $9.99
- Level 5 Pack $2.99
- Level 15 Pack $3.99
- Basic Bundle $4.99
- Basic Bundle $0.99
- Level 25 Pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.