Space Rangers lead the way! It's the 23rd century, and the galaxy unites to fight against an unknown foe! The best of the best stand together as Space Justice - a small, but extremely efficient special operations team with you as their leader!
Take command of your personal battlecruiser and send deadly fighters shooting all guns against overwhelming odds to secure new victories! Or, maybe, attack and raid you rivals' spaceships in a game of deadly competition...
- A classic arcade game reimagined: fast, dynamic vertical scrolling shooter gameplay meets outstanding graphics!
- Welcome to the command bridge! Upgrade and enhance your flagship and airplanes fleet, research new technologies and acquire combat drones.
- Make your choice: the selection of aircraft, weapons, drones and gadgets is as huge as it can be!
- Different pilots, different tactics - make use of each race's strengths in merciless space combat, shoot 'em all up and win through synergy and guile!
- Shoot, shoot, shoot! Join efforts with your friends to overcome the common foe. It takes a coordinated attack to bring down most powerful enemies, and the mission's rewards are well worth it!
- Enter the PvP mode and plunder enemy cruisers for resources, shooting down all that resist! Play hard, use all sorts of tricks to outsmart your enemy! And never leave your own ship unprotected - lure your enemies into traps and ensure your wealth is well secured!
It takes guts, wits and courage to fight and prevail in an addicting game of deadly space battles! Are you ready for Space Justice?
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but...
First off let me start by saying I love this game. I play everyday and multiple times a day at that. Every month I get the premium package and even find myself occasionally buying more gems to upgrade more. To me this game is worth my time and money. It is a blast to play and it’s challenging and rewarding, however like I said there is a but.
All that being said there are a few things that would make this game #1 on my play list.
1) Make a co-op where we can play with the friends on our list even if that means we have to cut the list back to 30 friends.
2) When this game first came out we could pick which ships we wanted to buy/upgrade and now it’s a chance game and most of the time we get ships we already have /don’t need. Maybe make it an even playing field when it comes to the odds of getting the ships you need or go back to being able to get the ships you want instead of it being just dumb luck.
3) Last but not least I have been trying forever and I know I’m not the only one to get the Predator ship and it’s almost impossible even with all the tournaments. Maybe after the tournaments everyone who played all of there chances in the tournaments but did not win gets like 5 or 10 ships so they don’t feel so defeated each time and quit playing like I have.
Overall great game y’all keep up the awesome work and great updates.
Luke Landaiche (Avid Space Justice Player )
Developer Response ,
Greetings, thank you for the feedback, we will pass your suggestions to the devs.
Too Money Hungry
Space Justice is a merely above average mobile shmup that is clearly more concerned with emptying your pockets than delivering a fun, quality experience. Everywhere I look, “watch an ad for a reward!”, “special offer!”, “limited time deal!”. The game is grindy and there’s an energy system. You can watch ads to refill energy, or pay a monthly fee for unlimited energy (of course it couldn’t just be a onetime purchase). Boy, I love paying to grind more. I get that the devs have to make money, but this is way too much. Phoenix II, for example, has been a very successful mobile shmup despite having way less ads, no energy system, and less pay to play/win stuff in general. Yes, you can technically beat this game without spending any money. It’ll take forever and you’re much better off just finding a better game, but... you can do it.
I look for games that try to push the boundaries and innovate. Space Justice’s flashy trailer and positive ratings made me hope that maybe this game actually had something going for it, but no. It’s the same as every other mediocre mobile scmup, just with slightly more impressive graphics and a couple minor extra features. Meh/10
Developer Response ,
Greetings! We greatly appreciate your thoughts on this, so we have forwarded your concerns to the team. We take any feedback from our players very seriously and thank you for your contribution.
Fun space version of Hawk, but needs minor improvements.
First of all, I never usually write reviews and I am a supporter of this company. I also play Hawk Freedom Squadron, I do occasionally buy premium when I want to spend more time playing it. This game is similar but just different enough to be fun and not only in theme. My suggestion is to improve premium by including unlimited fuel as you do in Hawk, OR because the game involves attacking other players outside of story mode, limit fuel use to that. The premium without this is not very attractive and I bought it initially believing it would include unlimited fuel...until this is added I will not purchase premium again. I would like to say that the gameplay is challenging and fun, and of very high quality, though it can be crystal greedy at times. All of the features are fine, and I like the upgrade system in this one.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 827.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 My.com B.V. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Crystals Pack 1 $4.99
- Bonus Crystals Pack 1 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.