My Water is a free tool that will help you to build a new healthy habit by reminding you to drink on time. Stay fit and hydrated with our app!
Why should you drink water?
- Keep fit: water is calorie free
- Good for skin: drinking enough water increases elasticity of skin, prevents aging, flushes out toxins and in general makes it shine bright like a diamond
- The basis of a diet: water is an ally for those who're losing weight
- Healthy kidney: prevents from kidney stones
- Stay hydrated: after working out at gyms, swimming, yoga, football, fitness etc.
How can My Water help you?
- Calculate how much water you need to drink per day based on your information.
- Configure consumption reminders based on your schedule.
- Control your history in details per day.
- Track different types of drinks
- Choose your system of measurements like an imperial (oz) and metric (ml) system.
Why do you need My Water?
The clear and beautiful interface is intuitive and easy to use and will help you to stay focused and determined to build a new habit.
Our reminders will motivate you not to give up and we promise you won't forget to drink on time.
Monitor your success through our calendar with different marks for completed / incompleted days. Create your personal streak of completed days.
Subscribe to Premium for even more great features to boost your personal productivity:
- Great variety of drinks
- Editing of history
- Customized volumes
Drink more – Do more.
NOTE: My Water is not a medical app. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
The application is integrated with the Health app. The information about your water consumption is easily exported from our app to Apple Health to control your nutrition indicators.
The information about your body and activities is used to calculate how much water you need daily.
My Water offers auto-renewing subscription options:
Weekly at $7.99;
Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $7.99;
3 months (quarterly) at $19.99;
Yearly with a 3-day free trial at $ 59.99;
Yearly with a 7-day free trial at $ 59.99;
Yearly with a 30-day free trial at $ 59.99;
Lifetime access one-time payment at $ 79.99*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms of Service: https://sites.google.com/view/mywaterdailytracker/terms_of_use
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send an email to our support firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve made some app stability improvements and fixed the bugs reported by our users. Keep the app regularly updated to always have our greatest features!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
subscription payments knocks off two stars
I am debating purchasing this app, I don’t mind the upgrade to get all drinks but I don’t think that it’s worth an annual subscription to track water intake. I know I can cancel but it’s unclear if I will still have access if I cancel before the period is up. Either way, the subscription is probably going to be a deal breaker for me because I just want a simple water tracker and ongoing subscriptions are good for supporting new features not just so the devs hav a revenue stream. Without new features there is no ongoing value to continue paying for. On the other hand, adding new features would ruin this app as it’s great the way it is. I would probably stop using it if it lost the ease and simplicity due to unnecessary (and unwanted) features. So devs stop being greedy with the subscription and you will probably get more paying users as well as those two extra stars from me. I know it’s not expensive but I prefer to pay once for my apps and be done with it.
Like many other reviewers, I cannot justify paying $60 a year for a simple water tracker (there are other tracking apps that do the same or similar, but VERY low cost or free).
The only difference is that the app is really pretty to look at but I can’t imagine what other upgrades are needed to justify the annual fee... the app is already good as it is and I really like the features, but I don’t think it is worth $60 a year... The max I am willing to pay for an annual water tracking app subscription is $20 and I think the developers would gain a lot more subscribers if it was priced that way.
Please listen to your potential consumers! I’ve just opted out before the 3-day trial ended, but would return if the price goes way down. For now, I am going back to my old water tracking app (Water Minder) as well as tracking my intake via Apple Health.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us! You're welcome to download and use My Water for free, or pay to go premium! It's entirely up to you. Message us directly on email@example.com. We'll be there to help in any way we can.
Helpful, but limited
Okay, so 2019 hits and I’m assuming a lot of folks are going through the ‘new year, new me’ phase of things, but I’ve been working toward healthier living for the past year and a half. So, I decided to get (and inevitably do a lifetime purchase) of this app. Overall, I like the concept, design and simplicity. The only downside is the accuracy at which I can log my fluid/ water intake. For example, when I have brothy soup or a protein shake, there is no way for me to select or list what it is I am consuming and how that might adjust my water intake.
Recommendations: 1) create a drink selection for “other” and/or 2) the ability to add notes; with 3) a way to time stamp logs throughout the date - adjustable of course.
- Harmonybit Ltd
- 146.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Rychard Matskevich
- In-App Purchases
- My Water Premium 1 Month $9.99
- My Water Premium 1 Year $9.99
- My Water Premium 1 Year $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.