Ascend from your shelter
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Brand new Underworld DLC now available!
As you ascend from your shelter after the long long years, a brave new old world awaits you. A world inhabited with nasty and vile creatures. A world with no other human soul to be seen. A world with nature in reigns now. A world that's about to get even worse. You need to find a way to escape the wretched island. But before that, enjoy the bittersweet apocalypse.
* Break over 99% of all objects for materials with the right tools. No barrier will stop you.
* Fight with (or run away) nasty and vile creatures of the post-apocalyptic era.
* Explore the handcrafted open world and uncover its mysteries.
* Survive. Clear areas of monsters and claim it as yours.
* Build outposts to establish your presence.
* Craft permanent weapons, tools, outfits, and trinkets.
* Hunt various game or tame them for your post-apocalyptic zoo ranch.
* Farm nutritious plants and reap the rewards as the crop gets ripe.
* Solve puzzles above ground and underground in the Tombs of the Old Ones
* Fish cunning scaly things under the watery surface.
* Cook delicious recipes for permanent stat and ability upgrades.
* Unravel the mysteries of the strange island.
-Optimized memory usage.
-Using compressed textures (sharper textures with lower memory consumption).
-Added automatic save game backup functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Tear apart the world to rebuild it in this creative post-apocalyptic survival game with an upgrade system that compels us to explore and experiment.
Blown away that this is on iPhone. Feels like a console game, but at the same time doesn’t feel like just a quick iPhone port. Really polished overall. I don’t have a lot of issues with performance (13 Pro Max), however it does make my phone warm and is very intensive on battery. Hopefully there is some additional optimization that can be done; in the meantime I just play with my Backbone controller plugged in to the charger.
As for the gameplay - I am typically very bad at video games and tend to play on “easy.” This game doesn’t have difficulty options. As someone who is bad at video games it still feels about right for me in terms of difficulty. If enemies are too hard in a particular area, I just go collect resources, upgrade weapons and come back later. A couple of enemies in particular are super annoying (explodey bomb throwers, for example) - but once you figure out the technique it’s not a huge deal.
This one is for the Grinders
If you are going anywhere fast I do not suggest this game for you. Not if you are going to REALLY appreciate it. This game is for the Grinders. It is for the people who do not want to be forced to choose a path of invention or skill but want to do it ALL. It is for those who want to explore a world freely, and what an exquisitely detailed and complete world it is. There are no forgotten corners. So many hidden, and subtle gems. Everything is in its place, and waiting to be destroyed. While I know there is an order to “win” the game, I prefer the scorched earth method: Where I do not leave an area until everything I can possibly demolish, is destroyed. Then as my tools level up, I may even return to an area to get those things which evaded me heretofore. It is EXTREMELY satisfying and cathartic. A bit mindless, and probably satisfying some minor OCD tendencies I didn’t know I have, but wonderful nonetheless.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 10tons Ltd.
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Game Controller
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 10tons Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- DYSMANTLE: Underworld $4.99
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.