Rotary is a rotating cabinet effect that simulates a Leslie speaker. It produces a pulse-like vibrato effect depending on the speed of rotation. Rotary offers precise control to dial in the exact amount of movement you need. This classic, swirly effect has been used on countless hit records to drastically transform guitars, bass, synths and even vocals.
- Change the speed of the rotor and horn independently and adjust the mix of the two to produce pulsing effects and special vibratos
- Add frequency modulation to the rotor and horn speed using secondary LFO with selectable modulation source
- Choose cabinet size (Standard or Giant) to alter the sweetness of your tone
- Craft the exact sound you need with included Hicut control
- Use Tap Tempo to sync effect to the BPM of your song
- Incredibly easy to use with included presets
- Innovative Ribbon control allows for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant
Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone app
-Added new presets
-Fixed occasional bug reloading the Mod Rate/Sensitivity knob position
-Fixed bug where Rotor and Horn Speed took a while to "warm up" upon instantiation
-Fixed bug where Type switch didn't recall correctly
-Updated some double-tap reset values
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
All of the eventide is just top notch
Works with Auria but could be more user friendly
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. Could you email support at eventide dot com explaining the issue, and we will work with you to resolve it? Please include your iOS version, info on how the app is not working, any interface you may be using, and the sample rate and buffer size you are using. Also, please be sure that you are up-to-date with Auria Pro, they recently made some updates which significantly improved the stability of the app.
Doesnt sound remotely like a Leslie
Eventide — Change this and I’ll improve my rating. Already bought all of your FX
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.