Save links effortlessly. View them later, from anywhere, on all your devices. Sync, organize, and share your links—privately, without ever creating an account.
GoodLinks is a powerful bookmarking app with a sleek reading experience. Save the content of the link while eliminating the ads and other clutter.
Adding and viewing links is super simple and lightning fast. If you want to dig deeper, GoodLinks can be fully customized.
No account. No ads. No creepy spying. GoodLinks just works.
## Features ##
• Universal App :: GoodLinks is a single app that works on all of your iOS and macOS devices, so you can access your articles anywhere.
• No Account :: Sync links, tags, and reading position without needing another web service account. iCloud Sync means all you have to do is install the app.
• Simple :: Save articles from anywhere with a powerful Share Sheet extension. GoodLinks is so easy it feels like part of the operating system.
• Readability :: Put the emphasis where it belongs—on the article you want to read. GoodLinks extracts the article text and removes web advertisements and other distractions to provide a wonderful reading experience. Pick the perfect font, spacing, and size.
• Organize :: Tame a large list with tags and starred articles, so you can always find what you need. You can also search based on title, author, and description.
• Actions :: Actions help you manage and share links. You can add article to Starred, share to other apps, export to PDF, plain text or Markdown... Build your own actions to export and share your saved links.
• Customize :: Adjust how your links and lists look, change swipe behavior, and more. Tailor GoodLinks to fit your style.
• Siri Shortcuts :: Deep support of iOS Shortcuts. Save a new link, query links, open a specific view, and more.
• Log in to Sites :: Log in to paywalled sites to get full access to their content.
• Widgets :: Get quick access to a list, or open a random unread link.
• Archive :: The full rich text of each article gets saved in GoodLinks, and your reading history provides a natural archive if you need it. Save as many links as you want.
• Private :: Your reading history and favorite articles should only be private by default. GoodLinks doesn’t track you or your information, and nothing is shared online unless you choose to share it.
• VoiceOver :: GoodLinks is fully accessible via VoiceOver.
- Added support for reading time.
- Added the ability to sort links by length.
- Added the option to choose which link information to display in the link list.
- Removed Twitter integration.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love where this is going
GoodLinks is fast, private and solid. I like where this is going. They've added nearly every missing feature that has been highly requested since the 1.0 and I'm excited for that to continue.
Biggest missing feature so far is a good way to manage, edit, and organize tags & links in bulk. You can only select one link at a time and it's hard to tell what is downloaded and manage what link is downloaded. Similar with bulk editing of tags if they were drag & droppable, allowing for a hierarchy of tags and sub-tags, I think it would really help users with hundreds of links.
I had high hopes, especially after the reviews on MacStories. The main issue I (stilla fter the update today) I still run into is syncing between devices. I will have an article that downlaods on my Mac but will be empty on my iOS devices and only open "in browser". I also have to force quit the iOS app for it to pick up on changes made on my Mac. Those are the big issues and there are still smaller issues like tags do not auto suggest on Mac like they do when adding an article on iOS. I have yet to test using Shortcuts to migrate articles from Instapaper to GoodReads but migrating more than one article at a time would not work. I understand this is a single developer charging a very reasonable price but it just isn't robust enough for me to use as a replacement for Instapaper, yet.
Great app! 👏🏽
It's super straightforward and works just like it says. I always forget to check back on my saved articles in Safari. I'm also using Chrome and Brave a lot more often. I love having this on my desktop and my iPhone. I can check and read articles without having to open Safari.
Plus, they update it often. I always look for this history to see if it's worth the investment. The developers care about their app and users enough to keep it running smoothly, even WITHOUT a subscription.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ngoc Luu
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Ngoc Luu
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $4.99
- Nice Tip $2.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Massive Tip $9.99
- Amazing Tip $19.99