Navigate all of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort from the seamless new base tech portals of JH Insider. The comprehensive smartphone app is all-access to the best on-mountain experience. JH Insider is loaded with daily snow and weather reports, up-to-the-minute lift and mountain status information, top-to-bottom webcams (including parking lots!), grooming conditions, interactive maps and more.
WEATHER REPORTS: comprehensive current and past 24 hour weather conditions
PARKING: capacity updates in real time
LIFT & TRAIL STATUS: open/closure info and notifications updates in real time
WAIT TIMES: lift line wait times crowd-sourced from other tracking skiers
WEBCAMS: live image feed
GPS TRACKING: enhanced, real time group tracking and group messaging for sharing your exact location
LEADERBOARD: opt-in comparison capability for GPS tracked days vs other skiers/riders
STATS: enhanced personal stats including total vertical feet, miles, hours, lifts, trails, and days.
GROOMING: updates daily with trail layout
DEALS: exclusive app-only offers
APPLE WATCH: Apple Watch app seamlessly integrates tracking without requiring that you bring your phone with you.
The app also syncs your workouts with Apple Health.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We’ve heard your feedback and added the below features to the first Winter 2020/21 update. Please stay tuned for more new features being rolled out this winter!
- Grooming layer on the trail map showing current closed and groomed trails
- Added tram wait times (including a shortcut to the tram cam!)
- Webcams are scrollable in full screen view
- Updated parking information
- Updated My Stats layout
- Real-time capacity at key JHMR restaurants
- New Stilson webcam
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent start, few suggestions
I really like this app overall and is an excellent start for first season it is available! Few suggestions/requests:
1) the “ski with group” tracking feature is great, but how about allowing groups to share location all season long rather than limiting sharing to max of 12 hours. I’d love to be able to track my family all season.
2) map should show your ski runs on the map like other ski tracking apps do
3) default for stats should be for today, with option to see all season. The current version of the app allows you to see season summary, and then you can tap on the number of days and “drill down” to today. But would be nice to see today’s stats “face up” without having to drill down.
Again, great start! Look forward to future enhancements.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review and feedback! We have taken your feedback and others into serious consideration and will be rolling out updates in the future that address most of these ideas!
Just a question
Really like the App. Quick question:
I have been using slopes to track activity. Anyway to import data into JH app?
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the great review and comments. Unfortunately, at this time, there's no way to import tracks from another tracking app or a .gpx or other file into JH Insider.
Worst App ever.
So we are what, 10’weeks into the season, I ski EVERY day with my husband. Every run every lift and every day!! He gets in average 10 to 15 thousand vertical more than me every day???? I do trams that never get logged!! I did 3 runs in Paintbrush today, but did one trip up Thunder??? Every day we die crying at the fact that my husband is on the leader board and we skied 2 hours!!! I am shocked by how inaccurate this is and what a total joke it is!!! It only seems to get worse each day.. at least it makes us laugh but not one thing is correct at the end of the day!!! Do better JHMR!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry you have found discrepancies in tracking between you and your husband.
We made an update mid January that tackled many of these issues. We'd love to take a closer look!
Do you mind emailing email@example.com so we can take a deeper dive into why your device might be having issues. Alternatively, you can go to the “Send Feedback” link from the Settings menu of the app.
- JACKSON HOLE MOUNTAIN RESORT CORPORATION
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © (c) 2020 Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.