Healthy Together helps citizens of Florida stop the spread of COVID-19 through:
- Real time in-app test result delivery
- Access to testing, vaccine information and appointments
- Symptom assessments that are shareable with your doctor
- Daily passport for clearing employees, students and faculty for work or school
- Augmented and guided contact tracing
- Notification center for public health announcements
User Data, Privacy & Security
- There is no mandate to participate in this effort, users choose to opt-in.
- Users are in full control of their personal data. They decide what they share and can reverse those decisions as well as delete their data at any time.
- All symptom data is automatically de-identified after 30-days.
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest. The use of this data is limited to COVID-19 response efforts, public health & research purposes.
Thank you for joining the Healthy Together cause. We have made the following improvements:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Essential tool as we begin to open up again
I’m so glad Utah is doing this! Too many people in the southern and rural parts of the state aren’t taking COVID-19 seriously enough, I’m afraid, because we haven’t had nearly the number of cases they’ve had up north. But for that very reason people are flocking down here to have fun without practicing social distancing or wearing masks, etc.
As a small business owner who’s cautiously about to reopen, I’m grateful for a tool like this that will help me check my own health status daily, let me know if and when I should call my doctor or get tested, AND alert me if I’ve been around someone who has later tested positive. It’s essential for contact tracing. Even more so for me, since half of our customers in spring and summer are from out of town.
Way to go, Utah!
In a sea of negativity and bad news this has been a welcome reprieve. As a healthcare professional it’s been disheartening to see the health and economic devastation that COVID-19 has caused. Like most Americans I’ve been wary of opening the economy too soon. However, the initiative that Utah has shown, in ramping up testing, in making more PPE, and now in the creation of this app, give me so much more comfort that we will be able to strike this balance and continue to both fight this pandemic and restart the economy in responsible ways.
I have had new results on my latest COVID test. I wrote a poor review about this website at that time and have deleted that review. Some comments where made in anger because of delays in getting results and difficulty using the site. I returned to the testing site and spoke to an agent and was told my new results would take 3 to 5 days I received the new results and returned to the app. I had better results using the site this time with no problems and was satisfied with using the app. I still feel the app could be improved but I changed my review to a four
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with your recent test using Healthy Together. We appreciate all feedback as it is helpful for us to improve. If you would like to discuss further, please email us at email@example.com - Thank you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Twenty Holdings, Inc.
- 40.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Haitian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Twenty Labs, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.