Don't set goals, build habits.
Do you remember the last time you wanted to achieve something? You may have started strong, but after some time, maybe you lost motivation. Here is our tip – instead of setting goals, start building your daily routines, and improving your regular habits. Small and easy changes will compound into remarkable results. With our app, you will get better every day and achieve the kind of success that lasts.
Build good habits, break bad ones.
Want to cut down on alcohol, improve your healthy habits, or be more productive? Possibilities are unlimited. Get inspiration from our pre-defined templates or add your custom habit.
Achieve your daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Using a simple overview, you can easily manage all your goals and see your achievements. Have you overachieved your goal? You can track that too.
Track your progress.
Browse history, check out your stats and see how you've improved over time.
Didn't have time to track a previous day? No problem, you can easily update any record in the past.
- Build good habits, break bad ones
- Daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Track even overachieved goals
- Track time-based goals with timers
- History and statistics
- Habit lists
- Habit notes
- 2,500+ icons & emojis
- Apple Health support (available on iOS)
- Reminders, app badge, and Apple Health notifications
- Interactive widgets for Home Screen, Lock Screen, and StandBy mode
- Interactive Dynamic Island & Live Activities
- Apple Watch complications and the Smart Stack widget
- Works on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch
- iCloud backup & sync
- Export to a CSV file
- Siri Shortcuts
- Dark Mode support and appearance customization
• Interactive widgets: Update your progress with a single tap, directly from the widgets. Available with iOS 17 and macOS Sonoma.
• Interactive Dynamic Island & Live Activities: Pause or stop habit timers directly from the Dynamic Island or from the iPhone and iPad Lock Screen. Available with iOS 17.
• New places for widgets: Add widgets in StandBy mode, to iPad Lock Screen, and Smart Stack on Apple Watch. Available with iOS 17 and watchOS 10.
• Improved shortcuts: You can now run multi-step shortcuts without opening the app. Simply turn off “Open When Run” option in Shortcuts app editor.
Ratings and Reviews
Intuitive, and powerful
When I first loaded this app, it was almost easy to mistake it for any other habit tracker because of it doesn’t try to overcomplicate the user with too many features. But if you dig deeper, the amount of customization and power sets this app apart from the others.
- Clean simple design.
- Lots of customization of your habit list.
- Fast cross device syncing.
- Widgets have lots of options and sizes.
- Can show the live habit timer inside a widget.
- Live activities for habit timers.
- Apps for every Apple device including MacOS.
- Add urls or Apple Shortcuts to habits to quick launch whatever you want.
- Apple Shortcut actions with almost full control over everything in the app.
As an example power feature, you can use quick launch on a habit to launch an Apple Shortcut which marks the habit as complete, and then launches whatever else you want, creating a perfect automation companion for your habits.
- The app needs to open for every Apple Shortcut action you launch. I really hope the developer can make this work in the background so Apple Shortcut Personal Automations will work with my phone locked.
- More widget options couldn’t hurt, like having one for a “up next” habit which shows the next goal in your habit list for the day.
As you can see, the cons are extremely minor, this app deserves five stars even despite those. Highly recommend this app if you are looking for a simple yet powerful habit app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review, we're happy to hear that you are enjoying our app!
We also greatly appreciate your suggestions.
- The ability to run Siri shortcuts in the background is likely to come in future updates
- Widget improvements are also on our roadmap, we will definitely consider your idea for the "up next" widget.
If you have any further feedback or ideas, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s a great app
I like the interface. Super easy nice options but I wish that tracking was slightly different. I don’t like the out of 100% thing. I would be more interest in a point system. Out of a 100 is so pass fail, but building habits is all about celebrating wins, not trying to maintain a standard. I don’t mind the 100% for today but over time I think it turns into maintenance, which is unfortunate. I know there are a few like that out there but the lack the simplicity of this app. I just think the psychology of this needs to be revisited. Edit: After exploring the app more and speaking with the customer service guys they have a lot of the features I was wanting they are not front and center, which would be my preference, but they are there. I am adding a star for this I will be purchasing the app outright given that this is case and I believe it is well worth your money. Great app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We're happy to hear that you like the interface and greatly appreciate your feedback!
We think that our app already offers some of the features you mentioned. Partial successes are already reflected in the progress tracking. For example, if you set a goal to read 30 minutes a day but only read 15 minutes, your progress is calculated as 50%, not just pass or fail. Additionally, you can track goals beyond a 100% threshold, such as reading 45 minutes. You can also change your goals at any time without affecting previous achievements and easily skip a goal if needed, such as during a vacation.
That being said, we would love to better understand your idea and how we can improve our app. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can discuss it further.
Yay! Great App!
I just bought the lifetime upgrade. I really appreciate this app. First, I love that it’s an app on all Apple devices. That was my main concern: I wanted to keep up with habits easily on my Apple Watch. I’m glad I do with this and it has many complications. Hopefully more soon. Plus, it’s huge for me to have habits that I do daily versus weekly or monthly. I really appreciate it. I’d like a yearly option as well. Also, it’s nice to look at! I’m happy to log my progress, I’m happy that there is a timer option (so so so helpful). It’s great. Genuinely a good app and I’m happy to pay to keep it for a lifetime! That’s what really sold me. Too many apps force you to pay subscriptions forever, and this developer offers a one-time lifetime fee. I’m really grateful they do, I’m happy to pay it! Will support as much as I can.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your support! And thank you for your ideas for improvements too! Would you be willing to share a bit more details with us? 1) Could you give us some examples of habits which you'd like to track on yearly basis? 2) Do you have any specific ideas of what the new complications should be showing? This would be super-helpful for us. If you'll have time please ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michal Tuma
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Michal Tuma
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium with Trial $12.99
- Monthly Premium Subscription $1.99
- Lifetime Premium $22.99
- Yearly Premium Subscription $12.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.