Don't set goals, build habits.
Do you remember the last time you wanted to achieve something? You may have started strong, but after some time, maybe you lost motivation. Here is our tip – instead of setting goals, start building your daily routines, and improving your regular habits. Small and easy changes will compound into remarkable results. With our app, you will get better every day and achieve the kind of success that lasts.
Build good habits, break bad ones.
Want to cut down on alcohol, improve your healthy habits, or be more productive? Possibilities are unlimited. Get inspiration from our pre-defined templates or add your custom habit.
Achieve your daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Using a simple overview, you can easily manage all your goals and see your achievements. Have you overachieved your goal? You can track that too.
Track your progress.
Browse history, check out your stats and see how you've improved over time.
Didn't have time to track a previous day? No problem, you can easily update any record in the past.
- Build good habits, break bad ones
- Daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Track even overachieved goals
- Track time-based goals with timers
- History and statistics
- Habit lists
- Habit notes
- Custom habit icons
- Apple Health support (requires iPhone or Apple Watch)
- Reminders, app badge, and Apple Health notifications
- Home Screen and Lock Screen widgets
- Works on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch
- iCloud backup & sync
- Siri Shortcuts
- Dark Mode support and appearance customization
Be awesome in 2023!
• New Apple Health categories: Track your workouts, stand hours, toothbrushing, and more. Available on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
• Live Activities: Start a habit timer and leave it open to see the elapsed time on your Lock Screen. Available on your iPhone with iOS 16.1 and later.
• New Siri Shortcuts: Change the goal, add custom progress, or get a habit status. Available in the Shortcuts app.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Yay! Great App!
I just bought the lifetime upgrade. I really appreciate this app. First, I love that it’s an app on all Apple devices. That was my main concern: I wanted to keep up with habits easily on my Apple Watch. I’m glad I do with this and it has many complications. Hopefully more soon. Plus, it’s huge for me to have habits that I do daily versus weekly or monthly. I really appreciate it. I’d like a yearly option as well. Also, it’s nice to look at! I’m happy to log my progress, I’m happy that there is a timer option (so so so helpful). It’s great. Genuinely a good app and I’m happy to pay to keep it for a lifetime! That’s what really sold me. Too many apps force you to pay subscriptions forever, and this developer offers a one-time lifetime fee. I’m really grateful they do, I’m happy to pay it! Will support as much as I can.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your support! And thank you for your ideas for improvements too! Would you be willing to share a bit more details with us? 1) Could you give us some examples of habits which you'd like to track on yearly basis? 2) Do you have any specific ideas of what the new complications should be showing? This would be super-helpful for us. If you'll have time please ping us at email@example.com
Best habit tracker app out there!
Believe me, I've tried a LOT of habit tracker apps, and this is really the best one I've found! I love the elegant yet efficient and simplistic design, as well as the widgets. I also really like how you can build or break habits, schedule weekly or monthly habits, and create custom units—everything that's been lacking from the other habit trakers I've tried!
Only a few minor suggestions:
1. I would appreciate it if the devs could add an option for habits to "repeat every x days" or something like that. I like having weekly and monthly options, but sometimes I want to do things every 12 days, for example, and it's not as precise to say 2 times per month.
2. Compared to other habit trackers that offer pretty much the same features, the premium yearly subscription is a good deal, but the lifetime upgrade is quite pricy. Since I am not really a fan of subscription models (and I noticed that the devs added the one time purchase option quite recently), I would willingly pay for the lifetime upgrade if it was slightly less expensive than $27.
Overall, I highly recommend this app! Kudos to the devs!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are enjoying our app!
Regarding your suggestions:
1. I can confirm that this feature is already in our backlog, and you can expect it in one of the upcoming updates.
2. Thank you for this feedback! We will take it into account when evaluating our pricing.
If you'd have any other feedback or ideas for improvement, please let us know anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fairly viable Streaks alternative
Some things it shares with Streaks:
- Just recently, it added the ability to attach a URL to a habit.
Here’s what it has over Streaks right now:
- Unlimited habits. You aren’t limited to 24.
- Habit categorization: via lists, which operate like tags, meaning you can add multiple lists to one habit
- The ability to add units past a goal
- With Streaks, once you get the habit done, that’s it. You can’t, say, add one more hour to a Play Piano habit because you already hit your goal.
- Awesome let’s you add more hours even when you hit your goal, making it more close to Strides in tracking.
- Just recently, it added the ability to attach a description to a habit.
Here’s where it lacks:
- It’s library of Apple Health synced habits is still limited when compared to Streaks. I don’t believe I can sync things like tooth brushing.
- You can only run one timer at once and it must be done while the app is still open. If you exit the screen, the timer will stop.
- Lack of badges. You’ll have to enter the app each time to know how many habits you have yet to complete.
- The only way to filter habits is via lists. You can’t text search them or filter them by status yet.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive feedback and great suggestions!
We're excited to confirm that most of the features you're missing are already on our roadmap and will most likely come in future updates:
- Extended Apple Health support
- Multiple background timers
- Badge with number of habits to complete
- Filtering by status + we'll also consider your idea of a full-text search
If you have any further feedback or ideas, please let us know anytime at email@example.com
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michal Tuma
- 7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Michal Tuma
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium with Trial $12.99
- Monthly Premium Subscription $1.99
- Lifetime Premium $22.99
- Yearly Premium Subscription $12.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.