Stages Cycling 4+
Track, train, manage & explore
Designed for iPad
The Stages Cycling app can configure and manage your Stages Dash™ GPS computer, Stages SB20 smart bike and Stages Power meter. For more information, see www.stagescycling.com.
• SET UP AND CUSTOMIZE rider metrics, Stages Dash features, profiles and data screens and Stages SB20 smart bike gearing and shifter configurations.
• CONNECT your Stages account to your favorite 3rd party apps for automatic file transfers.
• PAIR to your Stages products and other sensors.
• RECORD indoor rides with your Stages devices.
• RECEIVE text messages and phone notifications on your Dash computer.
• MANAGE your course files and workouts.
• UPLOAD your Dash ride files to Stages Link or 3rd party apps like Strava, TrainingPeaks and others via Bluetooth.
• REVIEW key ride metrics like average speed, ride time, distance, elevation and route details, power and heart rate metrics and more.
• ANALYZE your ride history to track your training, fitness and fatigue levels over time.
• DOWNLOAD the latest firmware and FREE map regions.
• Supported by StagesCloud for storage and 3rd party connections.
Apple Health integration
New activity summary review page
Lots of improvements and fixes, for more, go to https://manuals.stagescycling.com/en/stages-app/stages-cycling-app-release-notes/
Ratings and Reviews
Good app that works well with bike
It’s a bit cumbersome to get the format of how this works but my only real complaint is there seems to be no way to change the stock photo at the top of the workout where I might want a snapped photo from Zwift from that work out. Don’t really want to see someone I don’t know in a house I don’t know as part of my workout.
No ability to zero reset cranks?’
Overall love this app. Thank you for creating a easy to use app for operating the stages smart bike. I love the visual feedback of the color coded power zones during workouts. It is great to no longer need another device to track time while on the bike. BUT- I am unable to zero reset my bike on this app and have to open up the stages link for this task. Can you add that feature to this app?!
Did stages tech support close shop?
The Stages cycling app has recently become unpredictable with the SB20. Troubleshooting information online is helpful only up to a point. Tech support line only has a message that states no one is available. Has tech support for SB20s stopped? Curious minds with expensive Stages bikes would like to know.
With all of the Apple watches and Apple TVs out there, please update the app to pick up apple watch heart rate and fix the bluetooth sensitivity issues the app apparently has.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foundation Fitness Products LLC
- 122.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Stages Cycling LLC