Manage Your Accounts
• Quickly access your cash, credit, and investment accounts with Touch ID®¹ or Face ID®¹
• Review activity and balances in your accounts
• View your credit card transactions and manage your rewards program
• Easily activate or turn cards on or off², add cards to digital wallets³, view recurring payments, and manage account access with Card Settings
• Deposit checks with ease using your iPhone® camera
• Instantly view the processing deposit in your account
Make Transfers and Payments
• Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts and to other financial institutions⁵
• Securely send and receive money with friends and family using a U.S. mobile phone number or email address with Zelle®⁶
• Pay your bills with Wells Fargo’s Bill Pay service
• Add your eligible cards to Apple Wallet™ to use Apple Pay® for fast and convenient payments.³
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity, and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade® accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data, and news
Help Stay Secure
• Visit the Security Center to report fraud and learn how to help keep your accounts safe
• Configure and receive alerts⁷
• Get notified of suspicious card activity with text or email alerts
• Get easy access to your FICO® Credit Score
• Email email@example.com
• Locate one of our more than 12,700 ATMs to get cash or find one of our approximately 4,800 retail banking branches near you via GPS
• Set up an appointment to meet with a Banker
1. Only certain devices are eligible to enable Touch ID or Face ID.
2. Turning your card off is not a replacement for reporting your card lost or stolen.
3. Not all smartphones are enabled to use a digital wallet. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208531. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
4. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
5. Terms and conditions apply. See Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement at wellsfargo.com/online-banking/online-access-agreement/ for more information.
6. Mobile numbers may need to be enrolled with Zelle before they can be used. Available to U.S.-based bank account holders only.
7. Sign-up may be required.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Wallet is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Investment and Insurance Products are:
• Not Insured by the FDIC or Any Federal Government Agency
• Not a Deposit or Other Obligation of, or Guaranteed by, the Bank or Any Bank Affiliate
• Subject to Investment Risks, Including Possible Loss of the Principal Amount Invested
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
Wells Fargo Private Bank provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is a bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.
Brokerage services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS) and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. WellsTrade(R) and Intuitive Investor(R) accounts are available through WFCS.
We are continuing to roll out the reimagined Wells Fargo Mobile® app, with new app updates each month.
New this month:
• New credit card utilization meter allows you to view your credit card usage at a glance
and more coming throughout 2022
Ratings and Reviews
Very Nice App, Minor Quirks
The Wells Fargo app is a very good one - you can nickname accounts (even ones from Greenhouse by Wells Fargo), send and request money via Zelle in-app, and add external accounts and initiate transfers from the app. The colors are nice and vibrant, and the iconic stage coach graphics are nice. There are some minor quirks, of course; certain options are given names instead of using the description (i.e. card lock/unlock is under “Control Tower”), so it can be a bit difficult to find certain options or features, at least when you haven’t used the app in a while. Some suggestions for the app - incorporating pictures of bank cards (debit and credit) within the app would be a neat visual; being able to rearrange your accounts within the app (like Chase and Capital One) would be awesome; and maybe some trivia in the app would be nice, including historical trivia about Wells Fargo bank, being one of the oldest banks around (US). When clicking/tapping on the last four digits of accounts numbers to see the whole thing, seeing the routing number would be awesome, so you know are what it is, and being able to copy it to the device’s “clipboard” would be awesome. And finally, being able to view product information would be really nice; ie. view information for checking/savings accounts, as well as credit cards & certificate accounts too. Hopefully some of these things could be implemented in the near future.
The Patti Effect
I’m very app challenged, especially with the Wells Fargo app on my phone on how to do a bill pay. Patty has helped me on several different things including the bill pay and she made it as easy as tying your shoes. She has been “our” favorite banker for a very long time and I made sure my son went to her, my Pops is the one who said to try Wells Fargo and so now allot of our family go to Wells Fargo. I will be totally and completely honest, there have been some cashiers or bank tellers that were not even close to being as helpful or as welcoming as Patty has always been but she is so good she makes up for there short comings!!!!! Thank you for allowing us to have her in the little town we are in. She has taken a personal touch to some of the terrible things that I have gone through and made them
A lot easier by giving advice or a easy tutorial in how to use the APP that I was glad I could even take pictures. I Sincerely from the bottom of my heart I thank her and Wells Fargo for helping my kinda of people!!! Andrew was another great guy! He helped my son when he was under age about how to go about this money that he was getting from an accident when he was 18. He definitely helped me as a single mom how to make sure he doesn’t blow it all and so forth. GREAT EMPLOYEES FOR BOTH!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT TYPE OF BANK/ BUSINESS WHEN I NEEDED IT RHE MOST!
Two small improvement would make it great
I like the app and use it all the time. Two things drive me crazy and one Indont understand. I have brokerage and bank accounts. If I am looking at the list of bank accounts, choose one to look at transactions, then want to move to a different bank account, I can’t just hit one button back
to the list of bank accounts. Instead, it takes me back two screens to the list of all
My accounts. That means I have choose bank accounts again, then scroll to the account I want. I can’t figure out why it would be set up to jump back two screens. Second, I have brokerage and retirement accounts with securities, mutual funds and ETFs. From the summary screen for each account, I can see the overall value and +/- for the day, but if I tap to see the mutual funds or ETFs, which the app seems to allow and encourage one to do, no matter which item I touch (mutual fund, ETF or securities), it takes me to the top of the list, which always begins with the individual securities. So, If I only need to look at an individual mutual fund or ETF, I have to scroll thru everything else first. Makes little sense. Last odd behavior, when i look at the list of indivudal securities on any given day, I cannot figure out what order they are being presented in. It doesn’t default to alpha or largest increase in a day. I can’t tell what it is doing. Probably operator error, but I can’t be sure. Should default to alpha it would seem.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 145.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.