The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◇ AES Encryption ◇ Face ID ◇ Touch ID ◇ Apple Watch ◇ Website Logins ◇ iCloud Sync ◇ Automatic Backups ◇ Password Generator ◇ Flexible Templates ◇ Advanced Security Options
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
#1 App to Banish Forgetfulness - Reader’s Digest
Robust Password Management - Secure Mac
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Is your private information safe? Are your passwords secure?
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data secure. DataVault Password Manager includes a unique set of features like Face ID, Touch ID, Website Logins, iCloud backups and advanced security options to protect your most precious information.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
“Essential Gear. A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.”
“Rock Solid Foundation. I've tried most of the password apps and selected this one for its flexibility in defining item templates, ability to sync one database to multiple mobile devices, and strong desktop versions. I have 1100 items now and the app has performed brilliantly.”
“Terrific Customer Support. My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!”
“Best App I ever bought!! Easy to use and to sync. It is truly is a lifesaver. I’ve recommended it to many friends.”
“Absolutely the best password safe across all platforms and outstanding support!”
SECURE YOUR LIFE
• Encrypts information using 256-bit AES with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest security of any password manager. Nobody can access your data without your master password, not even Ascendo.
• Enable Face ID to login with facial recognition and Touch ID to login with your fingerprint.
• Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
• Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
• Set a hint in case you forget your master password.
• Mask information to shield it from prying eyes.
• Access passwords and private information securely on your Apple Watch.
• Log in to websites automatically using DataVault Browser or Safari.
* Choose from 65 pre-configured logins such as Amazon, Paypal, etc. or make your own.
• Generate strong passwords with settings for length & types of characters.
• Use Strength Meter to determine if your passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
• Synchronize with DataVault for Mac (sold separately) using iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi.
SIMPLE TO USE
• View Items in list view or folder view.
• Use Templates for common items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
• Choose from 50 default templates or create your own.
• Initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins with action fields.
• Use categories & types to organize items.
And a whole lot more…
• Full iPad support with split screen display.
• 200 icons to personalize your items.
• Import from text files in CSV format.
• Import from Keeper, 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass & other password managers with DataVault Desktops (sold separately).
• Great support.
One copy of DataVault Password Manager can be installed on up to 5 iOS devices authorized to an iTunes account.
Questions? We would love to hear from you! Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Ascendo on Twitter or Facebook.
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for iOS. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
If you have any issues with this version, please email email@example.com
- Added support for iOS 13 Dark Mode. To select in DataVault, tap on the Tools icon > Display Settings > Theme Color > iOS Mode. In iOS, start Settings > Display & Brightness and select Dark.
- Fixed long press Copy feature. Tap and hold field to display Copy menu. Alternatively, tap on Tools icon > Display Settings and turn on Show Copy Icons.
- Improved Item View Layout.
- Added Delete All to Restore screen to remove backups.
- Fixed bug deleting a single backup from iCloud.
- Updated in-app help links.
If you like free updates, please rate DataVault favorably in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Very happy so far
I downloaded this app for my iPhone and also downloaded the separate version for my Mac, both work very nicely and are reasonably priced. I have been using this app for about two months and so far I am very happy. I had another simple password manager app but it was not updated by the developers for iOS 11. I was looking for a app that kept all my passwords on my device and my device only and this app fit the bill. The other nice thing about this app is, you pay a one time fee and you are done. I was not going to pay a monthly fee to store my passwords on some cloud service somewhere, when I could backup my passwords myself on my computer. I feel like my personal info is safer on my computer than some cloud based servers somewhere in cyberspace that could be hacked. I know that my info is encrypted by this app but I prefer my personal info to be with me and me only and this app was perfect for that. I supposedly can backup all the data from this app through iTunes on my computer, which I have not done yet because I have not plugged in all of my passwords yet into the app. Now if the backup project will go smoothly, then I will be super excited . I would also like to mention that, before I purchase this app I email the support team with a question about this product and they responded in less than 24 hrs, that’s amazing. Once again, super nice app but, I would like to see some more icons labels in your list, like a cellphone or tablet.
Developer Response ,
Hi NineFingerNappy, We really appreciate feedback from users like you. If you would like to try new versions before they are released, please email info@ascendo, "Attention Liam", referencing this review. Thanks!
Best, Liam, Customer Success Manager
Great app with LOCAL backup
I was an iAccounts user for years. That app is no longer available so I have been looking for an app too manage passwords for 2 jobs and 1 home. Since the passwords and info stored are sensitive, I am not comfortable with cloud storage. This app is flexible for storing my info and has a windows companion app so that I can backup locally. PERFECT and works like a charm for the storing of my passwords, codes, accounts, licenses, and ALL other important info
Developer Response ,
Hi Mightybookworm, Thank you very much for writing us a review. Best, Liam, Customer Success Manager
Love this app!
I’ve had this for several years on my iPhone & iPad. I don’t know what I would do without it. With Touch ID enabled it makes looking up passwords a snap. Upgrading devices has been a breeze, too. Everything is still there once the app is reloaded and signed into. Nice that “backup & restore” is the first choice under settings. Just make sure you have automatic backup turned on!
- Ascendo Inc.
- 59.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ascendo Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.