Command massive star ships in a large-scale war, against a powerful alien force! Put your tactical skills to work and protect humanity and Earth from certain annihilation.
Space Borders is a 2D space RTS game, which features lots of gameplay depth, colorful graphics, cool special effects & a great overall atmosphere.
• Real-time strategy (RTS)
• Build up your fleet by choosing from 15 different types of ships (with unique abilities)
• Harvest resources to buy new ships, power-ups and upgrade your mothership
• Protect friendly ships and stations from attacks & ambushes
• Create custom formations of fighters, destroyers, carriers & support vessels
• Coordinate your ships to gain tactical advantages in difficult situations
• Use superweapons to destroy large clusters of enemies
• Distract the enemy with special powers
• and much more...
• Great visual effects
• 3D audio for realistic sound effects (headphones required)
• Wide variety of battleships (fighters, carriers, destroyers & more)
• Unrestricted camera freedom
• Ambient space soundtracks
• Training mission
• Campaign Mode (8 missions)
• Survival Mode (endless play)
• Deep Space Mining mode (resource booster)
• Sandbox Mode
• Conquest Mode (add-on)
In the late 23rd century humans have populated most of Earth. Troubled by the poor quality of life and the excessive amount of damage inflicted on Earth, they decide to plant new colonies on distant planets. The Earth military (EDF or Earth Defense Fleet) is in charge of organizing and carrying out this immense project. During the colonization, the EDF encounters a new life form, which turns out to be extremely hostile. Multiple attacks on EDF key installations, as well as on a research ship, force the EDF to improvise new strategies for a full evacuation. You are a high ranking officer of the EDF, who is in the midst of all the action. Make sure you all get back home to Earth safe & sound.
SPACE BORDERS ONLINE
• spaceborders.proboards.com - submit feedback, feature requests & more
• facebook.com/spacebordersapp - receive the latest news about Space Borders
• http://spaceborders.proboards.com/thread/260/ - Conquest Mode FAQ
Thank you all for supporting Space Borders with reviews, ratings, ideas for new features and a lot more. This game is truly powered by its fans! Check out the links above and be part of it.
• Space Borders is powered by the Sparrow Framework.
- Improved music ambience
- Fixes startup crash on devices running iOS9
- Various other improvements & fixes
• New 3D space environment
• Improved graphics
• New music themes
• iPad Pro support
• Clearer instructions with visual indicators
• New battle camera mode (activate with three finger tap)
• Several stability improvements
• Lots more...
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best RTS games on iOS
Let me start by saying I have played a TON of RTS games on iOS. in fact I have played a TON of different games on my iPad in General. I came across this game when I did a recent search for a space RTS (I had just finished playing GOF2 for the 7th time). I can safely say this is one of the most underrated games I have found in the App Store. The game play is pretty in depth, and the story is short but entertaining.I would love to be able to create larger fleets, as I have more resources than I have available ship slots. But a 5 star game non-the-less. If you're a fan of games like Star Trek Armada, or any other RTS that centers around big battles and resource gatherings his is a must have on iOS! I got the game about 2 days ago, and just beat the campaign. As soon as I finish writing this review, I'm going to purchase the expansion. Overall this a great games and I'm looking forward to updates!
Best RTS Game on IOS EVER!
I LOVE this game so much! For a small price you get 9 incredible and in depth missions, a fleet you command across said missions to combat a powerful foe, multiple different modes including a conquest mode DLC which adds a lot more content, and tons of FUN and DESTRUCTION and Replayability! The conquest mode DLC is only 1 dollar but in my opinion it’s worth more than that. OH and a sandbox mode where you can do just about anything you want!! It even runs incredibly on my very old iPad mini 2 at 60fps!
Best RTS game on IOS EVER! I Can’t wait for a sequel :)
Crashing on iOS 11 on an iPhone 7
Let me start off by saying this looks like a great space RTS. It’s a game category that’s hard to find good games for on mobile platforms and I think Space Borders has a lot of potential.
My largest complaint by far is the crashing. I might be 30 minutes into a single battle and the app will crash completely. There’s no option to restore progress either—you have to start over completely. After three crashes in a few hours I gave up.
The other complaint I have is with the resources. It is possible, in the beginning of the game, to buy things you don’t need (like a mining ship) and then not be able to purchase any weapons. If you keep selling things back and taking a 50% cut there will come a point where you can’t actually purchase anything else or restore your inventory. You need weapons to get resources and the first few levels are pretty difficult even with a decent setup. There’s no hard reset save uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. I am currently looking into potential causes for the crashes you are experiencing. Hopefully, things will be patched up soon. Sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Amasis Brauch
- 174.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2021 Amasis Brauch
- In-App Purchases
- Conquest Mode $1.99