- Resolved crash when running on iOS 9
- Added iPhone 6 native resolution support
Ratings and Reviews
Still 5 ⭐️ but needed to be way longer
This is the first interesting and deeply well thought out game I have come across in a few years. The concept really makes you think, just the right amount of creepy, based on Scandinavian folklore, gorgeous artwork and very very very unique gameplay. This is the exact type of game I've been searching for! The ONLY thing I didn't like was how short it was, especially for a paid app. I beat the entire walk in just a few short hours, I really didn't want it to end! I hope I see additional year walks come out because I'd love to continue the journey! Still giving 5 stars because I was so impressed with the game.
Exactly what you want in a companion for such an app as year walk. It doesn't try to rival, distract, or take away from the masterpiece that is year walk; but it adds to the Beauty, explaining and defining mystical creature that you encounter. 5 stars from me
You need it!
Trust me, if you download Year Walk, you need to get this app. It will help you get the “better” ending (if you can call it that). It also provides backstory and mythology.
And it’s free!
- Simogo AB
- 33.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Simogo, All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.