Free. Secure. Anywhere. Mobile Banking from First National Bank lets you easily view and manage your money right in the palm of your hand anytime, anywhere! Best of all, it’s free.
Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just download the app and enroll or log in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- Quickly access your account with Touch ID®
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your FNBO accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
- Contact a customer service representative
At First National Bank your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from First National Bank (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.fnbo.com/security-center/
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
An update to the Mobile Banking login process to help keep your account safe and secure.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs an update
I used to use this app years ago, and recently redownloaded it. I honestly don’t think it’s been updated in all that time. It still looks exactly the same, and the features seem outdated. You can get notifications, but only to email, not to your phone, which seems like a pretty obvious feature to me. That’s really what I need, outside of a quick and easy way to see my balance, I need one that tells me when funds are taken out. Not just for security, but to help keep track of other authorized use. Time for a major upgrade First National!
Now has Touch ID!
I was waiting for the First National app to get Touch ID for login. I used to use Wells Fargo (good riddance), and their app had Touch ID years ago. Glad to see that First National is finally getting up to speed!
I’d actually give the app 4.5, since it’s a bit clunky with how the passcode works. Also, the Alerts don’t let you get mobile or text alerts, only email. The mobile deposit is nice and has worked well the entire time I’ve been a customer.
Kudos to First National for making a good app! Just please resolve these small problems.
Developer Response ,
Thanks! We appreciate the five star review and you for taking the time to leave it. We’re always exploring how we can improve the mobile experience for our customers. Please know that we are listening!
What happened? 3/1/19
I woke up this morning (7AM MST) and checked my account. Everything seemed fine until I tried to transfer money from checking to savings. I only had the option to transfer to another person. This has never happened before... I’ve always been able to transfer money between my accounts no problem. I check the apple store for any updates. No updates in the last 5 months. So I open the app again. Try to sign in. Now I’m getting a banner that says there are no accounts to view. I suspect there is an issue. Anyone else have this occurrence? Curious and potentially worried the app has been compromised. Help!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about your recent experience and apologize for the inconvenience. Our servers were experiencing temporary difficulties that have been resolved. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding our app and if you are still experiencing issues, please give us a call at 1-855-319-1875.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.