Free. Secure. Anywhere. Mobile Banking from FNBO lets you easily view and manage your money right in the palm of your hand anytime, anywhere! Best of all, it’s free.
Mobile Banking is available to all customers; just download the app and enroll or log in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your FNBO accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
- Contact a customer service representative
At FNBO your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from FNBO (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.fnbo.com/security-center/. FNBO is a registered trademark licensed to First National Bank of Omaha.
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
- New "What's New" for mobile deposit limit increases.
- Analytics improvements.
- Additional general enhancements and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
No option to view credit card account info
I must start out by dang how incredibly helpful it is to have this app to use at my convenience! I have much more peace of mind knowing & seeing what is available in my account as well as seeing if certain bills came out of my account yet. I am SO grateful for this app! Also, I have the best bank tellers around me at all 3 local banks in the surrounding area. I absolutely love them in Oswego, Yorkville, Plano (atm that accepts cash deposits are a HUGE bonus), & Sandwich, IL. They have been simply wonderful to me🙂 My only concern is now that I’ve added a credit card through FNBO, I cannot see my account info for my credit card on my bank account app. So I’m not sure how to check my balance or pay my credit card bill as the app only shows my checking account info. Is there a way to view & manage both accounts from the app? I would be very appreciative of any help to figure this out! Thank you so much & have a blessed day😇
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and loyalty. We would be happy to discuss any questions or concerns you may have in regards to online banking. Please give us a call at 1-888-980-5840.
Needs an update desperately please
I actually love this app but really can’t hardly give it two stars at the moment. I really rely on mobile banking, my iPhone update and my app no longer will open. I currently am at iOS 14.5 which support said everything on my phone is running fine (settings all correct) and according to the description this app should support it. My daughter has same app same iOS but a slightly newer phone. Apple said that does not make a difference. My app was fine at iOS 14 … apple support and I are at a loss so my only hope is to reach out to you the developer. Bank also said they believe it was the app not being compatible. Please help.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and we’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve been experiencing with the app. If you are still experiencing issues, please give us a call at 1-888-980-5840 so we can troubleshoot further.
Depressed about login
In a previous version of the app, I could sign in with a passcode. This was pretty nifty, because when you enabled Face ID, it would automatically sign you in. Sometime last year that stopped working. No matter how many times I reset my passcode, it would always tell me it needed to be set or was invalid when I went to sign in. In addition, Face ID no longer worked.
In this latest version, at first it appeared that this issue was cured. I was able to sign in with Face ID again! But, it turns out that there is a timeout setup so that if you don't open the app before that time, it will sign you out AND you have to enter your password (Note that the automatic password functionality does not work on this app), and Face ID does not work.
Isn't the point of Face ID to sign into the app?? What gives? This app went from a pleasure to use, to one of the most annoying.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First National of Nebraska, Inc
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 FNNI
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.