Now 100% FREE! New to college or never heard of a certain building before? Then download FindMyClass now to quickly and easily guide you around your college to the location of your choice, rather than looking around campus for some maps that you will have to search through for your destination. With our maps, all of the buildings and locations on campus are easily searchable.
- Add Campuses & Locations
- Rate locations for accuracy
- Earn FMCPoints and climb the leaderboard for adding locations & campuses
- Easily search for and select a building on campus
- Makes a connection line between your location and your destination on map
- Rotating maps that let you point device in direction of building
- Multiple map views
- Turn by turn driving directions to your selected location
- Find all dining locations on campus with the click of a button
- Give us feedback so that we can quickly address bugs with FindMyClass
Most Popular Campuses:
Arizona State University - Tempe Campus (ASU)
Florida State University - Tallahassee Campus (FSU)
Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge Campus (LSU)
Michigan State University - East Lansing Campus (MSU)
Mississippi State University - Starkville Campus (MSU)
New York University - Washington Square Campus (NYU)
Texas Tech University - Lubbock Campus (TTU)
The Flinders University of South Australia - Bedford Park Campus (Flinders)
University of California, Berkeley - Berkeley Campus (UC Berkeley)
University of California, Los Angeles - Westwood(North/South) Campus (UCLA)
University of Central Florida - Orlando Campus (UCF)
University of Florida - Gainesville Campus (UF)
University of Miami - Coral Gables Campus (UM)
University of Michigan - Dearborn Campus (UM, U-M, UMich, or U of M)
University of South Florida - Tampa Campus (USF)
1. Class alerts were firing at the incorrect times (Sorry if we woke anyone up at 2am in a panic thinking they were late for class)
2. A crash when users selected the info button for class alerts
In summary we REALLY screwed up class alerts and we are very very sorry :(
Ratings and Reviews
Is there a way to add liberty highschool Brentwood California?
I’m new to classes and it’s hard to find my classes
I attend Texas Tech University & this is by far the best app I’ve used to locate my classes. Our school even has an app set up, but i prefer this one ten times over. I like that you can psychically see all the buildings, & that it gives you a straight track to get there. The app has never glitched or crashed, and i recommend it to all my friends on campus!!
Great app! Works great. Just needs some aesthetic upgrades but this app got my through my freshman year of college at USF without any issues. Found all my classes and got there without any issues. I even use this app to get to classes at the beginning of each semester if there’s a class located in a building I didn’t know. Thanks!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review! We would love to hear your suggestions for improvements. Shoot us an email at email@example.com with any ideas you might have 😄
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Schmidt
- 57 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Kinetic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.