Looking for your school but don't see it yet? Email email@example.com to request your school!
Milestone 500: 265/500 schools mapped!
The only campus map made by a student, for students.
http://www.Campus-Maps.com - Need a Map? Get the App!
Contains over 250 campus maps:
• Abilene Christian University Map (ACU)
• American River College Map (ARC)
• American University Map (AU)
• Angelo State University Map
• Appalachian State University Map (App State)
• Arizona State University Map (ASU)
• Ashland University Map
• Auburn University Map (Auburn)
• Austin Peay State University Map (APSU)
• Azusa Pacific University Map (APU)
• Ball State University Map (BSU)
• Barry University Map
• Baylor University Map (Baylor)
• Bentley University Map
• Biola University Map (Biola)
• Black Hills State University Map (BHSU)
• Bloomsburg University Map
• Brigham Young University Map (BYU)
• Brown University Map (Brown)
• Butler University Map
• Cal State Fullerton Map (Fullerton)
• Cameron University Map
• Clemson University Map
• Cornell University Map
• Dartmouth College Map
• Delta State University Map
• Fairmont State University Map
• Florida International University Map (FIU)
• Florida State University Map (FSU)
• George Mason University Map (GMU)
• Georgia State University Map (GSU)
• Grand Canyon University Map (GCU)
• Hamline University Map
• Hampton University Map
• Hofstra University Map (Hofstra)
• Illinois State University (ISU)
• Indiana University - Bloomington Map (IU)
• Iowa State University Map (ISU)
• Lamar University Map (Lamar University)
• Loma Linda University Map (LLU)
• Louisiana State University - Shreveport Map (LSUS)
• Madonna University Map
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology Map (MIT)
• Michigan State University Map (MSU)
• New York University Map (NYU)
• New Jersey City University (NJCU)
• Ohio State University Map
• Penn State Map (PSU)
• Princeton University Map
• Purdue University Map
• Rice University Map
• Rochester Institute of Technology Map (RIT)
• Roger Williams University Map (RWU)
• Rogers State University Map (RSU)
• Saint Xavier University Map (SXU)
• Samford University Map
• San Diego State University Map (SDSU)
• San Jose State University Map (SJSU)
• Stanford University Map (Stanford)
• Syracuse University Map
• Temple University Map
• Texas A&M University Map (TAMU)
• The University of Alabama Map (UA)
• UT Arlington Map (UTA)
• The University of Texas at Austin Map (UT Austin)
• Towson University Map
• United States Military Academy Map (West Point)
• United States Naval Academy Map (USNA)
• University of Arizona Map (U of A)
• UC Berkeley Map (Berkeley)
• University of California Los Angeles Map (UCLA)
• University of Central Florida Map (UCF)
• University of Colorado Boulder Map (CU-Boulder)
• University of Florida Map (UF)
• University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Map (UIUC)
• University of Louisiana at Lafayette Map (ULL)
• University of Maryland Eastern Shore Map (UMES)
• University of Maryland Map (UMD)
• University of Michigan Map (UMich)
• UNC Chapel Hill Map (UNC)
• University of Pennsylvania Map (Penn)
• University of South Florida Map (USF)
• University of Southern California Map (USC)
• University of Virginia Map (UVA)
• University of Washington Map (UW)
• University of Wisconsin-Madison Map (UW-Madison)
• University of Wisconsin-Parkside Map (UW-Parkside)
• Vanderbilt University Map
• Villanova University Map
• Vincennes University Map
• Virginia Tech Map (VT)
• Widener University Map
• Yale University Map
And many more!
• Every building, with acronyms!
• Insta-Zoom locates the building on the map for you as you click the building
• Real, zoomable satellite imagery of campus so that you can compare your surroundings to the image!
• ETA to destination now shows by default. The map pin was always tappable, but now it starts in the popped-up mode. You can tap to toggle it. This change is based on user reviews and emails you folks sent!
• Default map mode is now photo imagery. This should make it easier to see sidewalks. You can always toggle it at the top of the map screen.
If you haven't yet, please take a moment to write a review! I love to hear from users and your feedback does change the app (see above!).
Have a wonderful semester!
Ratings and Reviews
A Must Have App!
Fall 2017-This app was immediately helpful on my first day at this Univ! Don't get caught at the last minute not knowing where you're supposed to go! Try asking a junior or a senior where a building happens to be and they will stare at you blankly and then wave their hand in some general direction that covers most of the campus as they give you "directions". This app got me to my classes on time, showed me the quickest route, allowed me to find food when I need it and even my parents have the app on their phone so that they can show up when I need them. I wish that I had this at my other University! This is a must-have app!
Developer Response ,
I'd be happy to add your other university - just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it can be added to the queue. Thank you for such a kind review and glad the app could help you!
Great Campus Map App!!!
This app is great not just for bewildered students but employees, as well. As an employee that needs to go building to building for job site visits, this is a great tool for the job. Even working at the university for so many years, there’s always new construction and change of building names that no one can possibly keep track of and this app does that! Awesome job! Thanks a bunch!
Great App! But...
This app is fantastic and a real life saver! I love every aspect of this app, but I feel like it’s missing something. When I punch in a destination, it provides the blue line that leads to where I want to go, but the app requires me to look at my phone the whole time to get where I’m going because there aren’t any turn-by-turn directions, just the line. If audio directions or actual turn-by-turn directions are added, it gets a 5 in my book! Thanks for your time reading this and giving it some thought :)
Developer Response ,
Totally agree and wish we could do voice directions! The reason this is not in the app is because a lot of campuses don't have named roads or paths. What ends up happening is directions that are more confusing than helpful.
It ends up like "Walk 10 feet. Then turn right. Then walk 20 feet. Then turn left. Then walk 50 feet." which is, from testing, a worse experience than the app just keeping quiet!
I'm not sure we'll be able to solve this problem because 99% of navigation occurs inside the campus, and those paths don't have names.
Believe me, this has been something I've been thinking about for years.
-Vik, App Creator
- Vik Bhandari
- 10.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Vikram Bhandari
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.