The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on over thirty missions in the world's most dangerous and spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Exceed your limits and get the excellence in all 90 engaging challenges!
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, REALTIME METAR weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves and record video to immediately share with your friends.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with 6 training missions and 30 missions in 5 different scenarios (4 availables for purchase)
* WORLDWIDE TERRAIN AND NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* 90 engaging challenges (72 available to buy)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view and option to save your videos
* Aircraft carrier landings, airbase landings and emergency landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available with Canyon]
* C-2A Greyhound [available with Arctic]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available with Canyon]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available with Arctic]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available with Arcs]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available with Volcano]
* F4E Phantom II [available with Volcano]
* A-6 Intruder [available with Arctic]
* A-7 Corsair II [available with Arcs]
* F-22 Raptor [available with Flight Simulator]
* SU-47 Berkut [available with Flight Simulator]
* Canyon [available for purchase]
* Arctic [available for purchase]
* Arcs [available for purchase]
* Volcano [available for purchase]
* Flight Simulator [available for purchase]
New Aircraft: AC-130 SPECTRE
Ratings and Reviews
Please read Carrier landings team...
Personally I don’t have enough good things to say about this app, definitely the most advanced mobile flight simulator, I have everything purchased but two of your planes, it would be great if you could add a plane statistics page; Max speed, maximum takeoff speed, range... and also if you could add a multiplayer dogfight mode, and a scenario maker like some of you other carrier landings games. Thank you so much for reading please add thee above, once again I really don’t have enough good things to say about this game.
Challenging and fun!
This is a great game, especially if you take pride in flying and landing with precision. Flight dynamics are modeled pretty well, but the game would benefit from a couple of tweaks to make it more realistic for the pilot. First, the HUD needs a simple aircraft waterline (bore sight) marker in addition to the velocity vector. The difference between the two on the pitch ladder is a critical cue for the pilot at low speeds to keep the angle of attack right for landing. The second tweak is the stall dynamics—there is no pre-stall warning (like a buffet), and once the warning goes off in the game, there is no recovering the jet. Need a little more warning. I’d also like to see the landing camera view (crosshairs on the glide slope) in the replay mode that used to be a part of the F-18 landing game (very instructional for learners). Another suggestion to make the game more fun would be to model different carriers of various sizes and configurations (modified Essex, Midway, Forrestal, Foch, Kuznetsov, Venticinco de Mayo, Ark Royal, etc). Overall well worth the download!
I love this game, I only wish that y'all add AI airliners, and realistic crashes so that you can get out and respawn in a new aircraft, and to add other fighter jets, and last but not least, houses and life to the game, with weapons, where the player can choose wether to have whatever weapons he/she wants, and to make this a multiplayer game, where you can, for free, paint your plane however you please.
- RORTOS SRL
- 357.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 RORTOS
- In-App Purchases
- CANYON SCENARIO $2.99
- ARCTIC SCENARIO $2.99
- ARCS SCENARIO $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.