Participate in premier auctions happening around the globe from your mobile device.
Invaluable is the world's leading online auction marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles. We work with over 5,000 premier auction houses to bring you online auctions across diverse categories, including master paintings, decorative art, watches, fine jewelry, Hollywood collectibles, sports memorabilia, antique firearms, Asian art, exquisite ceramics, pottery, and more.
Finding the unique, one-of-a-kind treasures that you’re passionate about is easy on Invaluable, whether you’re hunting for baseball cards, Japanese netsuke, model trains, modern or antique furniture, Hummel figurines, or classic comics. Save your favorite lots and set up email alerts for the specific items you’re looking for.
Feel the thrill and anticipation of placing bids in the auction room from anywhere in the world. With Invaluable’s exclusive ‘swipe-to-bid’ technology, you can bid live or place absentee bids in advance at your convenience.
Discover thousands of fixed-price items from premier galleries around the world, and instantly purchase art, antiques, and more. There’s no need to wait for the start of an auction, and you can manage your purchases and payments right from the app.
EASY AUCTION MANAGEMENT
Manage all the details -- auction registrations, bids, and payments -- within the Invaluable app.Invaluable’s industry-leading technology is fast and secure for both buyers and sellers, and all of our users have access to our world class customer support.
HUNDREDS OF CATEGORIES
Browse hundreds of online auction categories now and start transforming your home and collection with art and objects you’re most passionate about:
- Evocative contemporary art, one of the hottest categories in the art market today, ranging from works on paper to paintings to sculpture.
- Old Master paintings that exude timeless beauty and sophistication.
- Exquisite Asian art of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Southeast and South Asian origins. Porcelain, figurines, paintings, scrolls, military artifacts like katana swords and more ornate objects reflect the unparalleled skill of their craftsmen.
- Classic jewelry staple pieces like gold and diamond rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pins and brooches with precious stones from Tiffany’s and other premier brands.
- Military and historic artifacts spanning centuries – from the American Civil War to World War I and World War II, on through the Space Race.
- Collectibles from Hollywood stars and the movie theater blockbusters that helped shape the cultural zeitgeist – Star Wars memorabilia, classic movie posters, movie-worn costumes and accessories, and autographs.
- Sports memorabilia from the greatest names in sports history, including baseball, basketball, golf and football cards, autographs, and more.
- Photography, lithographs, and prints that capture history – in both black and white and vivid color.
- Modern and antique furniture for every room in your home: beds, cabinets, and dressers from American, English and European classics to mid-century modern and Art Deco styles.
- A wide array of fine art including Impressionist art, mixed-media art, abstract art and sculptures.
- Women’s and men’s wristwatches, vintage timepieces and pocket watches from both classic and contemporary designers like Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Elgin and more.
- Collectibles from rock and roll royalty – including guitars, stage-worn clothing, albums, photographs, autographs and concert posters.
- Vintage spirits and fine wines from Bordeaux to Bourbon whiskey.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions at:
- Improved notification experience
- General bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Smooth and Easy to Use Interface
I liked the way App is designed. Especially search feature listing “Suggested items”.
Used to have quite a few bugs and seems like the feedback is taken and it now has much better performance. Have used it for participating in live auctions.
This has always been the single worst app I use. The new update continues the almost unfathomable stupidity of the designs previously and with most of the same bugs. Why not have Saved Items be sortable, as on the website? Or if not, don’t just display them in a jumbled order so that soonest auctions are buried in the middle of distant ones! Auction catalogue listings usually blank out randomly after a few screens. Past results and previously saved items frequently display as “no results”. Searches cannot be sorted or limited by item type, date, price etc. The list goes on. It’s an app seemingly designed by people who have never used any sort of commerce app. Truly, it is the single worst Collectibles or e-commerce app of them all!
Developer Response ,
We want to thank you for your feedback! We're constantly working to improve our in-app experience and integrate all the great features offered on our full site. We're very sorry to hear that you experienced issues with past results being randomly sorted and can confirm that with our latest release they are now ordered by upcoming sale date. Additionally, we have fixed an issue where some past results and previously saved items displayed as “no results”. If you continue to have issues or would like to share additional feedback please don't hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Too many times I have lost auction items due to app failure. The app claims you are “high bidder” when actual you are not and it does not inform you that you have been outbid. You are left thinking you are the high bidder and when auction closes it still says you are high bidder. And guess what happens? You didn’t win. The sale went to others that have the exact amount of your bid. Something is wrong with this app’s software. Wrote to the app owners still waiting for a reply.
My advice: use this app to review items and place bids directly with the auction houses.
Something is wrong. I challenge the app owners to review my bid history and explain. Writing directly to you doesn’t gain a response. Here’s your opportunity.
When the problem was researched further the auction house claims my bid was not received until the auction ended. Funny I placed it 12 hours before the start of the auction. What caused the claimed delay? Again, no response from Invaluable.
I am not letting this go until a full and complete explanation is given. Oh your customer service is nonexistent.
- Invaluable LLC
- 653.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 1986-2018 Invaluable, LLC. and participating auction houses
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.