Gym List is a simple gym log that gives you the ability to store your routines, exercises, weight of lifts and their repetitions! If you desire a simple gym app that will allow you to remember what your current workout routine is, then Gym List is for you!
- Create custom named routines and add exercises to them.
- Add sets with their appropriate weight and repetitions.
- Checkmark the completed sets.
- Add a note to each of the exercises.
- Customize, arrange and rename them all!
- Long-press to move cells.
- Double tap "Set #" on a set to copy the set.
- Double tap the weight on a set to directly edit the weight.
- Double tap the reps on a set to directly edit the reps.
Thank you for downloading!
Note: MUST have iOS version 8.0 and higher.
Fixed a crash that sometimes would happen when navigating back.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My favorite minimalist gym log
It’s so simple and easy to understand. There are no logins, no subscirptions, and best of all, the user interface is not crammed with widgets, gadgets, calenders, etc.
My only beef is that, I wish there was a tutorial. I have been using the app regularly for about 3 months and I have just figured out that you can: 1) double tap the “Set #” to duplicate the exercise
Example: (weight) 175x8 (reps)
2) double tap the “weight number” to edit it without having to swipe to the left
3) double tap the “reps number” to edit it without having to swipe to the left
It took me 3 months to figure that out . . . by accident.
Edit: Sorry app dev, I’m a new user of your app and while going through the version history and preview, I saw the “tutorial” I was asking for. I guess your app looked so good and promising that I didn’t even bother reading the preview when I first downloaded it. :D
Better than a workout logbook
I love using this app when I go to the gym to prevent caring around a logbook and pen to get track of my routines. You can make your own workouts with exercises and as a bonus you can make notes for each routine to switch up things.
Still my favorite
Once you set it up, you can track and change your workouts, on the fly, with one thumb. Seriously. See my previous review for more details, but if you want an app that’s simple, fast, and above all functional, this is still the best.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.