MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for interesting slap back effects. With origins in the legendary Eventide H3000 Harmonizer®, MicroPitch is the effect that put Eventide on the map. The plug-in allows mixing in detuned and delayed versions of a signal creating depth and dimensions not possible before with expanded controls for deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.
- Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to -50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay.
- Create classic stereo-spreading effect.
- Create slapback effects using longer delay times.
- Mod Depth and Rate provide chorusing effect on each voice.
- Use Feedback to perform pitch dive or rise effects.
- Incredibly easy use with included presets.
- Innovative Ribbon allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
- Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.
Fixes an issue where Delay A and B would recall incorrectly, if tempo mode was set to 'Sync' or 'Manual'
Ratings and Reviews
Heaven bring it Eventide!
This is kick to all the major vendors who fronted not getting and pushing the iOS takeover!!! Thank you Eventide for giving some much needed balls to IOS. Yes the fab family is also up there.
Yup, it’s Eventide
Five stars when patch randomization makes it into the next update.
I purchased all the Eventide plugs as my iphone has become critical to my process. I move around a lot and I always have my phone with. I am reviewing this plug as it might get overshadowed by the other two at this time. Of course the apps sound great but something even better is that the developer makes great use of my iphone’s screen real estate. Controls are nice and clear and they didn’t try to get clever with any graphic design. Other developers should take note. I’ve had some great sounding apps that were mostly unusable because of decisions the developer made on making the UI hard to look at and see due to small fonts, etc. (Audio Damage, I’m looking at you...)
In short I may be getting into financial trouble now that Eventide sounds are available in my phone. Make the Eventide purchases! The company’s quality (but not prices) have made it to iOS. $20 + $15 + $10 might sound like a lot in iOS apps but you get great flexibility, variety, and awesome sounds.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.