Fast Break Sale: We're giving Nike Members 3 days to save up to 50% with an extra 20% off select styles, from 6.20-6.22. Download the App to become a Nike Member & shop.
Your Daily Guidance to Greatness
The Nike App is your source for daily guidance and inspiration to get you closer to your sport and style goals. Shop the latest Nike products, clothing and shoes while getting real-time advice from our team of experts. Receive member rewards and discover fresh stories every day from the top Nike athletes and coaches.
Download the app today to become a Nike Member and gain access to the best Nike products, inspiration and community.
SHOPPING AS IT SHOULD BE
Gain member access to select product drops, events, and experiences that happen only in the Nike app. Browse through products tailored to your personal style and activities or create your own with Nike By You. Members get the option to pick up orders, check out through the app, or make returns in select stores.
• In-App Shopping – Enjoy free standard shipping, 60-day wear tests, and receiptless returns when you purchase through the app.
• Nike By You – Customize iconic Nike silhouettes with unique colorways and materials to match your style and express yourself.
• Daily Recommendations – Discover new gear, apparel and shoes tailored to your interests.
• For Everyone – The latest in women’s, men’s, and kid’s apparel, footwear, and more.
• New Releases – Jordans, Dunks and the legendary Air Max. The latest drops can be found here.
• Offers and Promos – Celebrate your important moments with exclusive birthday offers and promotions from us.
STORIES THAT INSPIRE & INFORM YOU
Get the latest in-depth stories, training tips and style advice delivered daily. Select the sports, athletes, teams, and products you’re interested in following to get more from your app.
• Stream – Discover a customized feed of content tailored to your interests.
• Style Trends – Discover new ways to wear your favorite Nike products with the world’s top stylists.
• Notifications – Find out the moment new stories, styles, or events drop by turning on push notifications.
SERVICES THAT CONNECT & GUIDE YOU
Chat one-on-one with an expert for style tips or fit advice and join your Nike community wherever you are.
• Athlete Training & Coaching – Expert advice delivered by Nike athletes, coaches and personal trainers.
• Nike Experts – Chat in real-time with our team of experts on all things sport, style, and Nike.
The Nike App is your daily guidance to greatness. Download today.
• Addressed various bugs and performance issues to improve the overall experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Been using this app for several years now. Easy to search/find, good selections, timely notice for sale, and recently added “new drop” list is very convenient. I like “notification” function, as sometime I overlook for a drop.
Chat service is excellent. They are always friendly yet polite also. Response time is always w/in few minutes after posting.
Only problem is some items shows video of items not available colors. (Sometime I like the color of video item better)
One point I appreciate if can be done. Some clothing shows a model wearing top, bottom, shoes, caps, etc, but only listed for 1 item like hoodie. I have to look for the bottom, but can’t find it sometime. I wish sku number was listed for what’s in a photo. The same can be applied for cover photo of item, like shoes.
So I got the app a few months ago. I copped the Jordan 13s like in the middle of the week. Which shocked me cause I thought copping Jordan’s would b me that easy. Boy was I wrong. When Jordan’s drop trying to get a pair is IMPOSSIBLE. It’s a game basically. The app stores all your info; name, address, even card info. So you go to the app on the day of a drop, 7am, thinking you’re gonna get a win that day. You find the shoes you want. Confirm that you want them. Then you’re placed in a “waiting room” for 5 mins. They you’ll get an alert saying “we don’t have your size” WHO IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE. It’s like you go to the mall. Go into a store and pick out the shoes you want, size and all. You go to the register and give them your credit card. After they swipe it they tell you “go sit over there and wait before you walk out”. Then the person working in the store says “oh can I have your shoes back. This person who just walked in wants them”. I get Nike doesn’t really care as long as they’re selling shoes. But these guys with the “bots” are the ones that keep getting the shoes. Why not make those guys verify that they aren’t “bots”. Just my thoughts. I’m sure Nike couldn’t care any less about my opinion
I’m a huge Nike fan but I’m not a fan limited drops for shoes or clothes. I finally decided to get some of the shoes that I really liked (Día de los Muertos collection if anyone is asking) their official announcement said they where dropping on October 15th and I checked this app and the sneakers app and nothing. It wasn’t until I went online to Twitter that I find out they were not dropping until the 27th. So, I wait... Same thing. I wait and check both apps when the collection is supposed to drop nothing. Online says until the 30th. Third time around and part of the collection finally drops. I order my shoes exactly at 7:00am. Two days later my order is cancel with no explanation. I immediately contact customer support and they tell me they have sold out. Then I asked them about the other part of the collection that was never dropped and they claim it was dropped the 27th. It’s just so frustrating that they oversell and don’t have enough stock for those who purchased. I wasn’t the only one they did this too. More frustrating that there is no info on drops changing dates and have to get info from non Nike employees. Definitely deserves 1 star and truly disappointed with Nike.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 230.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2021 Nike, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.