Refresh your mind with an exciting combination of hidden object game and match 3 puzzles!
You find yourself in the cursed city of Darkwood, whose shadowy streets hold many secrets and mysteries. And it falls to you to unravel them! You are the Seeker, the owner of a powerful artifact—the Magical Map! It is you that is destined to save the city from the oppressive Curse. Don't waste another minute—start your battle against evil right now!
What awaits you in Seekers Notes:
- Gorgeous graphics, striking characters, and picturesque locations
- Free updates: new quests, fabulous locations, and unique prizes await you every month
- An awesome plot and fascinating storylines with unexpected twists and turns
- Spellbinding puzzles: Treasure Box, Haunted Lights, Mosaic, and Ancient Cards
- Desk guardians: a charming cat, a funny raccoon, a mysterious unicorn, and other cute friends
- More than 9300 exciting quests
- You can assemble over 1110 amazing collections
- A variety of events and daily quests with fantastic rewards
- Unique jewelry boxes, stickers, and medals for completing quests
- Enchanting music that will plunge you into the mysterious atmosphere of the game
- Craft unique items with the Fortune Teller, Blacksmith, and Inventor
- Trade useful items with the residents of Darkwood
- Use magic talismans and craft powerful artifacts
- Banish dangerous monsters and placate magical creatures
- Join guilds and play with your friends!
We're already 5 years old! Thank you for being with us!
Seekers Notes is a free game, but some game elements can be purchased with real money. If you don't want to use in-app purchases, please disable them in your device's settings.
We have the following subscriptions in our game:
- Double Energy Restoration (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 14.99$ which makes your energy restore twice as fast;
- Double Experience Month (1 month) offers a monthly subscription for 9.99$ which doubles your experience.
End of the trial period and subscription renewal
- The price indicated is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual changes may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal during the 24 hours before the end of the current period, and the amount charged will be the current cost of renewal.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time in your iTunes Account Settings.
Canceling trial or subscription
- You can turn off auto-renewal for subscriptions whenever you want through iTunes. Please see https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
- When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- The current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in the Subscription Options.
Terms of Service: https://mytona.com/terms-of-service
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
MAGICAL Colors of Spring event! Download it now and get free energy!
— Picturesque location: Sakura Bridge! A serene haven for all those in search of inspiration.
— New event: Ice Cream for Yeti! Set off on an adventure with Yeti and get prizes!
— Exclusive event rewards and mysterious creatures. Only the best for you!
EVEN MORE FUN:
— The grand Bloom Festival event: unlock all the festival rewards!
— Guild competition: Magister's Path!
— Paint a picture in the Colorful Adventure event
— The Starcatcher event: catch as many rewards as you can!
— Join Gremlin Fun and compete for the top spots
— Unravel the Emerald Mystery and get a unique guardian—Riku the Monkey!
— The Easter Bunny has surprises for you! Don't miss out on them!
Ratings and Reviews
Like a lot!
I’m a newcomer to this game, but so far I love to play it! The type of puzzles are varied so it’s much more than a simple hidden pictures game. There are several subplots to follow at the same time, so it’s interesting and fun! In addition, the artwork is gorgeous! It’s far superior to other hidden picture games I’ve tried.
There are two reasons I haven’t given it 5 stars in this rating. First, the rules aren’t explained very well, so I don’t really know what I’m doing & am figuring it out along the way. Second, as with most “free” games, pop ups for buying things needed for the game occur frequently & are annoying. The game can be played just fine without spending your actual money, but it would be much easier to play with purchased items. Of course developers do this intentionally so they can make more money from their work. Understandable, but I don’t have money to spend on games so I must continue playing the “long & more difficult “ way, without spending my real money. It would be nice if these items could be purchased with game coins, but that wouldn’t help the developers & programmers make money. Oh well. You can still progress through the game without buying things, so far anyway. If I reach a point where I can’t progress without spending actual money, as in some other games I’ve tried, I’ll have to stop & delete the game. Hope that doesn’t happen. So far, so good!
It’s still great fun & I highly recommend it!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks for the feedback. Our developers appreciate every review and this will be taken into account where future updates are concerned.
I rarely leave reviews
That being said I have been playing this game twice a day for about 16 months now so that should tell that I like it. I play for free. As long as you have patience and can accept that you are unlikely to Win the avatar prizes and rarely win the desk decoration prizes you can play for free. I can’t say I would never spend a little money in a game, I just can’t afford to do it often or on repetitive there and gone type things. Which is pretty much what they sell.
I do have a few frustration in the game however, and they are increasing. The rising energy usage as each location levels up means I’m less and less likely to win event prizes. Not getting to the end of the event means I don’t get to know the end of that little story, which I actually find more annoying than not winning the prize. The contests solely in treasure box and lantern locations I pretty much can’t even take part in anymore because, as usual, doing well was rewarded with increased difficulty until I can no longer pass the levels at all except by a fluke so as I want to play the monthly events I don’t want to waste my game energy in futile attempts in the treasure box and lantern.
I generally assume that most of these things I am finding frustrating are designed to be there to part me from my money and I also generally assume that as a free player the fact that I am getting discouraged will be of little consequence. I guess I’m just cynical like that.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your feedback! We are constantly working to improve our game and will take your feedback into account. Thank you for being a part of our community!
Love the game but....
I love this game! The graphics are beautiful and there are so many cute little details about the game that make it enjoyable. I love playing it often. However, I feel that you can only reap the true benefits from the game if your constantly paying money. For example, I always liked how on the ticket festival event you could earn 1 avatar without having to pay the money. Now you can only achieve this is you pay for the road of achievement. The option that doesn’t require money has boring rewards that I could mostly get without playing the event at all, like coins or fixers instead of all the good stuff that the road of achieve the offers. There are countless examples of instances like this It’s putting a real damper on the game because the developers put so much effort into the game but you have to pay for it. The difference between handing out cash to the app and not paying for anything is clearly seen every time the app updates or there is an event. Although one could argue that it’s just a couple of bucks, COVID had been tight of many people’s wallets. There’s so many reminders popping up while you play to “buy this” or “get that” that I’m constantly clicking x or saying no to the game. It’s honestly gotten a little annoying. I’m fine with marketing as much as the next person, but seekers notes has gone a little overboard. The game is still good though and I love it, I just wish that it’s quality /reward system would be better without having to pay.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We will pass your feedback on to the development team for consideration.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MYTONA PTE LTD
- 615.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2021 MYTONA Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Purse of Rubies $4.99
- Chest of Rubies $19.99
- Fabulous Deal $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.