Space Rangers lead the way! It's the 23rd century, and the galaxy unites to fight against an unknown foe! The best of the best stand together as Space Justice - a small, but extremely efficient special operations team with you as their leader!
Take command of your personal battlecruiser and send deadly fighters shooting all guns against overwhelming odds to secure new victories! Or, maybe, attack and raid you rivals' spaceships in a game of deadly competition...
- A classic arcade game reimagined: fast, dynamic vertical scrolling shooter gameplay meets outstanding graphics!
- Welcome to the command bridge! Upgrade and enhance your flagship and airplanes fleet, research new technologies and acquire combat drones.
- Make your choice: the selection of aircraft, weapons, drones and gadgets is as huge as it can be!
- Different pilots, different tactics - make use of each race's strengths in merciless space combat, shoot 'em all up and win through synergy and guile!
- Shoot, shoot, shoot! Join efforts with your friends to overcome the common foe. It takes a coordinated attack to bring down most powerful enemies, and the mission's rewards are well worth it!
- Enter the PvP mode and plunder enemy cruisers for resources, shooting down all that resist! Play hard, use all sorts of tricks to outsmart your enemy! And never leave your own ship unprotected - lure your enemies into traps and ensure your wealth is well secured!
It takes guts, wits and courage to fight and prevail in an addicting game of deadly space battles! Are you ready for Space Justice?
Pilots! We are glad to present you a massive content update - 6.0!
- New missions and a boss
- New ship Nemesis —honor and justice incarnate!
- New ship Jett — the most dangerous space beast!
- New drone – Fahrenheit!
- SS-unicards were added as a Tournament reward for 16th level Core
- New platforms to better protect your cruiser
- New level of the Tech Lab and new upgrades
- New rank of drones - SS
- Premium now gives infinite Verdium
- Other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun space version of Hawk, but needs minor improvements.
First of all, I never usually write reviews and I am a supporter of this company. I also play Hawk Freedom Squadron, I do occasionally buy premium when I want to spend more time playing it. This game is similar but just different enough to be fun and not only in theme. My suggestion is to improve premium by including unlimited fuel as you do in Hawk, OR because the game involves attacking other players outside of story mode, limit fuel use to that. The premium without this is not very attractive and I bought it initially believing it would include unlimited fuel...until this is added I will not purchase premium again. I would like to say that the gameplay is challenging and fun, and of very high quality, though it can be crystal greedy at times. All of the features are fine, and I like the upgrade system in this one.
Great fun ... for a little while
First of all the graphics and game play are great. Fun game that is very good to look at. But I’ve hit a plateau where I’m trying to unlock the last set of levels. My tech lab is completely upgraded so I’ve got all possible skills. And my power has reached a level where there are very few opportunities to assist other players to get the needed Bro points to buy the upgrades to upgrade my ships that are needed to play side quests to get the stars needed to open the next levels. I’ll cue up to get help from other players to attack a random ship just so I have something to do - but nobody ever assists anymore. I assume because my level is so high? Don’t know but it was a fun game until I hit this brick wall. I’d have to play the trials (only a few available a day) and the squad runs (again only a few available per day) for weeks in order to upgrade ships to do the side quests and open the last 10 levels. Which I’ll blow through in an hour. And then what?
Great fun. Up until now. Games needs seriously rebalanced or people will play for a few weeks and drop it. Like I’m about to.
Developer Response ,
Greetings and thank you for sharing your thoughts with our team! The feedback of our players is very important to us and it helps us to continue working on making the game better. This month, we have released two patches that have introduced new content and activities to the game together with a number of balance adjustment intended to make the game more enjoyable for our players.
A Site for Sore Eyes
Easily this is one of the top tier mobile games out here. It a fresh spin on something we’ve seen through out the ages, and passes with flying colors. Literally.. the game remains challenging in every level and you have the option to get help from other teammates around the world, but you can also battle against their home ships to steal their loot! The game is absolutely beautiful and each background moves and gives some much needed depth to it. The games action and shooting mechanics are very simple yet satisfying which is a positive mark on most mobile games! My last and best point about the game and why it’s a site for sore eyes is the fact it isn’t completely trashed with ads. It really feels like a labor of love to older shoot’em up style games, and it is really a rare gem within mobile gaming. Nicely done!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 570 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2013-2018 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Crystals Pack 1 $4.99
- Bonus Crystals Pack 1 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.