Discover & book great barbers!
Designed for iPhone
DISCOVER & BOOK THE BEST BARBERS IN YOUR CITY
Squire lets you find, book, and pay for a haircut or shave in a few taps. Our mission is to keep you looking sharp, hassle free.
- Discover skillful barbers based on your location.
- Check availability and reserve a time that fits your schedule.
- Pay seamlessly with contactless payment by using your card on file to securely pay for services and tips.
- Stay informed with helpful SMS notifications and email receipts.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy your haircut or shave with an entirely new and modern grooming experience.
Available in the U.S, U.K., Canada, and Australia
- Fixed the functionality to rebook with your favorite professional quickly
- Added more clear messages for when there's an issue with your payment
Ratings and Reviews
My son & I been in Atl for six years, every barber he has been to hasn’t been able to stay consistent with cutting his hair. Cutting curly hair you have to know what you are doing. Geno is one of the top best barbers we have seen in awhile not only is he good his cuts are always consistent always on point. We drive 45 minutes in traffic to get to Geno, that is how good he is. I can’t leave this out, one of the main things I love about him my son is a teen Geno takes pride in cutting his hair & shaving him up as though he was coming in to get a cut for an interview. His routine is always the same never misses a beat.
Unwanted notifications can’t be disabled.
I don’t mind getting push notifications to remind me of my haircut, or that the appointment was changed or cancelled. What I don’t like is the app using that same notification channel to shoot me ads for the barber shop I already frequent. I don’t need to know that the barber shop I already go to is now open on Sundays, and I certainly don’t need to be notified at the buttcrack of dawn. And so I should be able to disable these irrelevant “you’ve received a message from the barber” notifications but it appears that isn’t possible in the limited notifications settings screen. Either the barber shop is abusing the app/service or this is intended by the developer, either way it makes me want to stop using the app and stop visiting this shop.
Developer Response ,
Hi irregularhuman! We really appreciate your feedback and actually do have a better notifications panel on our roadmap. Would you be open to doing a short feedback session with me in exchange for a small gift card? If so, please email me at email@example.com.
Easy to navigate
The app is great and easy to use. I was able to download the app and book an appointment same day. And I was able to pay ahead of time which made it so much easier when I went to my appointment. It works great if you have someone you want to go to regularly. You can book an appointment and make your life a lot easier by making sure it’s taken care of.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Squire Technologies, Inc.
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Squire Technologies, Inc.