Tasks don’t always have binary states, they’re not necessarily just `To-do` or `Done`, maybe you’re working on it right now or it’s a pending review. Modern task managers are just digital to-do lists, but your modern life is not so binary. That’s where Tasks can give your productivity a boost!
Tasks makes it extremely easy to:
• Create tasks with automatic date detection and tag suggestions
• View all your tasks in an organised manner
• Create multiple projects and track them
• Collaborate on projects with users
• Organise your lists with tags
• Organize tasks into projects
• Add tags to your tasks
• Flexible! Create a project and have your own custom processes like “Todo”, “In Progress”, “Check”, “Done”!
• Add images, notes and more to your tasks for more detailed information.
• Share your projects! Collaborate in real-time with others.
• iCloud sync support
• Import your existing reminders
• Import your checklists from notes
BEST IN CLASS PLATFORM FEATURES
• Dynamic type accessibility support
• Dark mode
• Drag and drop (even multiple tasks at once!)
• Keyboard support
• Trackpad and mouse support
• Multiple windows on iPadOS
• And much more!
TASKS FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
Tasks is a one time purchase across all of your Apple devices, including the Mac app which is launching soon!
If you have any questions, or run into any trouble, please contact us. We would love to help you out.
This is a big one. Thank you to everyone for your feedback and suggestions. We listen and we act on it!
This update consists of the following changes
- Redesigned home screen to allow global filters which can be customised in the app’s new global settings
- Drag and drop support has been enhanced and improved thanks to your reports
- Cursor support has been enhanced so go on and hover around with it
- Drag and drop a multiple tasks into a tag, priority or task type and it will add them to the task
- Added support for rich links
- Fixes issues with recurring reminders
- Better design for the iPad kanban screen for a richer experience
- Allows a participant to leave a shared project
- Project detail screen now allows you to collapse headers to help you focus on the tags you want
- Improvements to syncing across your devices and a force sync option for projects
- Improvements to app badging and notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Tasks manager I’ve personally ever used
Tried this app for free about three days ago, and enjoyed using it so much, I decided to just purchase the lifetime pass. Does everything I need, and has many ways to customize the task you create. While using the app, I requested a feature that I thought wasn’t available yet from the developer. And within 10 minutes he responds with screen shots and instructions for the very feature I thought was missing, which was the ability to add notes to your task. Not only that I also found out you can even add pictures to your task and many other things. I highly recommend this app, and will be telling friends and family about it also.
Great Start, Has The Potential To Be One of Best
I decided to try this app out after using countless reminder/todo apps. I will have to say with it’s simplistic style and natural language reminder system, this could be the formula to be one of the best out there. The dev was able to create something that is as simple and clean interface as some of the well known todo/reminder apps while adding their personal touch to it. Private policy is on point and the app works as design.
One feature I think would make me want to become a paid subscriber or even by the lifetime version is the ability to create sub tasks under the main task. For example create a project for shopping. Having the ability to create a new task that allows me to have usable points to mark off what I’ve taken off that list. When those sub tasks are complete that would mark off that shopping list as done.
Greats start and looking forward to see where this app goes. Has a lot of potential. I believe it would be five stars once sub tasks are able to be added to main ones.
Great app, couple suggestions
Beautiful, stylish, intuitive app. Like that it can be used like a kanban board as someone mentioned. I'm glad the developer is working on repeating tasks. Would be nice to be able to arrange the projects in the order we want rather than just alphabetically. Another thing is that it is easy to add and reorder task statuses, but I see no way to delete a task status. Maybe I'm missing something, but that's a glaring omission if correct. Really some small improvements, happy the developer is responding to people. A few tweaks and this will be my task organizer going forward. Can't wait to see the macos version when it comes out.
- Mustafa Yusuf
- 11.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Mustafa Yusuf
- In-App Purchases
- Tasks Plus $9.99
- Tasks Plus Lifetime $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.