Play a free old-school action role-playing game, starring a skeleton and without the need for an Internet connection.
A fantasy adventure awaits in the dark world of Morghoth
A story that follows the adventure of a hero who returns from the realm of the dead.
Don't wait to try this game if you're a fan of role-playing games!
In the dark lands of Morghoth souls have awakened through the dark magic of a book it's called the Dark Book, you will be one of the souls who have come back to life and your task will be to understand who has the book and why it used it.
Souls have occupied villages now uninhabited by human beings and you'll have to investigate and fight against all sorts of creatures during your dark journey.
• A wide variety of enemies, environments, equipment and spells
• A dark story full of twists and turns, exciting and that will offer you many hours of play
• Use touch, keyboard and mouse controls or a joystick to control the character the way you want
• Old-school hack and Slash for lovers of the genre and not
• Easy to play
• Camera and map can be customized to your liking
• Different graphics settings suitable for your device
• Multilingual support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian, Russian
( Optional ) In-App Purchases:
• Magic Shield on Ridden Town
• Soul Sword on Vivek Town
• Magic Armor on Mysting Town
• Magic Bull Helmet on Mysting Town
• Devouring Sword on Solaris Town
• Ring HP-MP on Black Castle
• Skeleton Gold on Black Castle
• Hammer Infinity
The Dark Book is an action RPG hack-and-slash inspired by the classic old school like role playing games years 90.
You will play as a warrior skeleton and face hordes of enemies that will earn you experience points, allowing you to level up and upgrade your character.
You will have to perform a variety of missions where you will receive rewards such as items or gems and gold in return.
You will have to visit all the land of Morghoth in order to find information and find the dark book.
• New German translation
• Fixed bugs that did not display the French in the dialogs
• New Reaper
• Performance Improvements
• Unlocking the level after completing the game
• New magic at level 105
• New shade of light in the various dungeons
• Updated info information (basics)
Ratings and Reviews
Great hack and slash game that can be completed for free
I just finished the game. It can be finished for completely free. However, I do recommend buying some items to help the developer. If you do buy only item, the unlimited repair hammer is the best, since you aways need to repair your free weapons and armor and this still makes the game more challenging.
The game is to short. 3 days beat it. And what about the black book ? Never got it. So how can I say I won then ? Is there a part 2. To the game ? Then there is the last thing you buy with your real money. And it’s at the end. $2.12 money a waste. So I can say? It’s fun and not lots of. Money you use of your own like others. That part is great. But missions to easy. Wasted $8.00 for gems to come make from dead. I say $2.00 or $3.00 only need. That equals 75 gem. I bought the 1000 gems thinking it be hard. Now I have 978 gems left for nothing. And the end. You get to keep playing if you want. But why ? You are so strong. You just kill everything with out taking life’s of yours own. Besides that if there’s a part 2 and you can play with what you already have. Then I would give it a 5 star.
Developer Response ,
Contact me on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where’s my stuff?
I recently payed for the shield and sword which were a $1.00 each (not to bad)... but after it said the purchase was successful I still couldn’t se them in my inventory nor use them for that matter... please help!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michele Salvatore Bunetto
- 305.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- 2020 © Michele Salvatore Bunetto
- In-App Purchases
- Magic Shield $0.99
- Soul Sword $0.99
- Gem Pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.