The Powers of Darkness have spread in the Real of Auria, you must forge your own destiny with this action packed RPG Hack & Slash and fight your way through endless hordes of orcs, undead, demons and all sorts of terrifying creatures.
Merciless dungeon hunter or savior of the peace? Build your own legend, level up and create your character to match your favorite combat style. With no standard classes, your imagination is the only limit to grow the final warrior.
Complete dozens of primary and side quests, entertain yourself with mini games to break the action, hire the best ally to participate in this great adventure.
The gameplay returns to the origins of the true hack & slash games. No auto combat or endless grinding, your own skills will determine your success. Face gigantic bosses to unveil the true nature of your hero!
PURE CLASSIC ACTION RPG
• Hack and slash your way through hordes of terrible monsters
• Collect loot and upgrade your equipment to get ready for the final battle
• Classic action RPG mechanics, forget endless grinding, your skills will be your only ally to defeat your enemies
BEST RPG OFFLINE EXPERIENCE
• Enjoy stunning 3D visuals travelling across the Realm of Auria
• Play offline, on the road or at your home, the game does NOT require an internet connection
EPIC STORY LINE
• Delve one more time into the Real of Auria, in this prequel to the Arcane Quest guild wars
• Uncover the mystery surrounding your hero’s past, join the Baron’s forces to save the Realm from this evil menace
COMPLETE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
• Don’t get limited by standard character classes, build your own hero according to your favorite style: warrior, wizard, ranger, or mix it up for more fun!
• Choose from dozens of different abilities to create the perfect monster slayer
• Play the first act of the game completely for free, and unlock further acts only if you are enjoying your experience
• No tricky money grabbing schemes, consumable IAPs are absolutely optional and only if you need a boost to complete your adventure
Visit our official site at https://arcane-quest.com/
Check out the developer’s blog at https://nexgamestudios.com/
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
- Increased the camera movement area, now it takes the right half of the screen
- Reduced the App size by 60%
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you like Diablo.
I don’t have much to say about the fine mechanics of this game, but I can say I enjoy this game very much. I was looking for a Diablo-ish game I could play in the small moments afforded to me as a dad to a 4year old in a pandemic, working a full time job, on top of my day to day responsibilities, and this game satisfied my desire to play while I’m “in the bathroom” or right before I call it a day. So far I have yet to spend any money on this game, so if your looking for a free to play game, this game is doable in that regard, however I will probably put some money into the game to support the developers. There’s nothing like slaying goblins, zombies and mutant spiders to help you disengage from the odd times we live in, so thank you to the developers for the escape.
Can’t believe it’s an app
Recently with the ever growing pandemic going on in the world I’ve been spending a lot of time playing around with apps on my phone, and if you like games similar to the Diablo franchise this game game is a great place to start. Although I haven’t reached very far in the quest line, I’ve had a lot of fun with it so far, and the game seems to run very smooth and I haven’t ran into any bugs to speak of at all. The only thing that aggravates me in the app is when you move down a narrow corridor with your follower behind you and he blocks you from being able to move out of the corridor, and pushing him or rolling towards him is very slow and time consuming. I’m a big fan of the mage archetype so I started learning all of the elemental spells at first, and while very powerful, even maxing out my intelligence with all five stat points every level didn’t seem to be enough to sustain my mana without chugging down potions. Melee weapons are found everywhere, and archers don’t have a need for arrows because the bows fire without them as far as I know, but the mage has to have mana to use the spells, so it kind of puts them in a more expensive spot spending most of their gold on potions. Other than those complaints I believe this game is definitely heading in the right direction, and I can really tell the developers know what they are doing, and are very capable of making this game a 5/5.
Solid overall, with a few opportunities for growth.
I’ve been playing the game for a week or so now and am halfway through act 3. So far, so good. Gameplay is simple but engaging, the leveling system and skill trees are straightforward, and I love how “open” character development is. While the game is fairly linear, I still feel there are enough side quests to make it feel bigger than it is. Feels very similar to Diablo 3 without being a total clone. Also, it really does feel pretty “freemium” aside from the need to purchase anything beyond act 1 (and really, purchase price is just fine for the quality of content).
A few areas could use some improvement -
1. Collision. Oftentimes my henchmen have gotten me killed by boxing me in, preventing me from dodging enemy mechanics or hits. If collision is going to be present in this case, henchmen AI could use some improvement.
2. Gold. Though you do lose a certain % of gold at higher levels of difficulty, gold seems fairly unimportant. You collect so much through the course of play that buying expensive items doesn’t feel very exciting. I’m not sure if there are any special artifacts in the game, but so far gear is just a tool with no unique value to it. This may have been intended, and could be my personal preference, but I’d like gear acquisition to feel more impactful.
Otherwise this is a solid title. Small tweaks aside, I’d recommend it to anyone who wants a solid sword+board style RPG on the go.
- Marco Pravato
- 977.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nex Game Studios All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- ULTIMATE ACTS BUNDLE $3.99
- Gold & Arcanes Pack 6 $12.99
- Gold & Arcanes Pack 4 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.