This & That find correlations in your Health data to help you gain a deeper understanding.
- Finds correlations between almost all Health app data types, including:
- Exercise and activity
- Dietary types (both macro and micro nutrients)
- Body measurements and vital signs
- Tracked symptoms
- Reproductive health
- Meditation and sleep stages
- Environmental sound and headphone exposure
- Calculates and displays statistically appropriate information such as correlation coefficients and confidence intervals.
- Provides correlation analyses in layman's terms to make the statistical data accessible and understandable.
- See same day, previous day, and next day correlations, to tease out potential causal directions.
Ratings and Reviews
Forced subscription for data that’s already on-device!
Wanted to try this out. The app absolutely stonewalls you at the subscription payment screen, forcing you to pick a subscription option before you get to experience ANY features.
This app appears to do data analysis on the data saved locally, on your device, in the Health app. I fail to see the ongoing recurring costs in running an app that doesn’t even appear to need network access. This should have been a one-time payment, instead it feels like a money-grab. No thanks.
Developer Response ,
There is a one time payment option. There's three options in the list - monthly, yearly, or a one time payment.
And the free trial period is there to let you try it before you decide whether to continue with a subscription, so no, there is no "forced subscription".
None of these details are hidden - it's all clearly stated in simple terms. Your angry rant is simply wrong.
The cost is the development of the app. Apps don't just materialise out of magical ether, fully formed, from wishful thinking. They are the result of hours, weeks, months, or years of development, all of which has to be paid for.
In the times before App Stores existed, ongoing development was supported by charging for updates. But when you download an app from the App Store you get updates for free forever. That is why apps have to use the subscription model these days - to ensure continued revenue to support ongoing development. That's the way the market has been structured, by Apple and others, for better or worse. You can't change that by shouting angrily in App Store reviews.
Anyway, considering your attitude, yes, it's best you delete my app and not try again. You are not welcome to try again. Goodbye.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matt Greenfield
- 7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2023 Matt Greenfield
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly subscription $9.99
- Monthly subscription $1.99
- Lifetime purchase $49.99