Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• You can now seamlessly use a mouse or trackpad with Todoist for iPadOS 13.4+. Hover over buttons and your pointer will beautifully morph into them. Right-click a task to open a context menu where you can schedule, prioritize, duplicate, delete, and more. And it's not just tasks. Right-click a project, label, or filter, and you’ll be able to quickly edit it, share it, and add it to your favorites.
• Your long press just got powered up. Whenever you long press any task, project, filter, or label on iOS and iPadOS 13+, you’ll open up the useful new context menu mentioned above.
• Thanks to tuning and polishing, everything is better than before.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seamless & life changing
I had to write a review. This app is so wonderful! I am already a very organized person, but between my ever expanding multiple email inboxes, my Google Calendar, my written calendar, and post-its on my PC monitor, I have become overwhelmed by way too many tasks and too much information. I am almost done getting all of my hundreds of things transferred into ToDoist. It syncs between my iPad, iPhone, and PC in seconds. The whole program feels intuitive and after a week, I am already feeling the ease of using the app on auto pilot. It is not necessary to begin using the program, but I did read a lot of the tutorial articles and spent a few hours in the help center learning all the lovely features, quick tips, and best use of items as the more I learned the more I realized this would truly be part of a new and simplified lifestyle. This initial effort is saving me hours every week in calendar adjustments and figuring out what next. It is all right at my fingertips now and any task easily found. I feel so much lighter and more energy to do the actual tasks. Off my mind (and my desk) and into the cloud. Thank you so much!! I am telling everyone about this. Oh, and such an added bonus in a long work day to be able to use emojis to have it feel a bit fun and easily recognize projects and labels. Feels good!
Best Task Manager I’ve Used to Date
It’s remarkable to me ToDoist isn’t ranked higher on the productivity charts because it easily eclipses anything that I’ve ever used before. It’s gorgeous (I prefer dark mode, but there are more themes) It integrates great with the GTD methodology (my preference) but whatever your system, it’s robust enough that you should be able to integrate it well. I love what they did with Karma, their gamified point system (but I would like to see this expanded). You can tell that the creators stay up-to-date on best practices and they regularly update a pretty informative blog that is enjoyable for a productivity junky like me. I used it for 24 hours and pretty much decided I NEEDED premium which is easily the best $3 I spend every month.
It’s important to distinguish between what this is and is not though. It does not teach you how to be productive. It is not a good place to do high level goal setting, visioning, and planning. It is not a calendar. It also doesn’t focus you on the task at hand. The app is a Task Filing System. It is a utility that will enhance your workflow with those other things. It will work great for anyone who needs to make a to-do list, but those who chose to educate themselves on actual task management theory will get the most out of it. I hope it hits the top of the charts!
I don’t all to do list, this is by far my favorite
I’ve used every to do list out there. Every complex, GTD, you name it I’ve used it. I’ve used it on every platform from windows, mac , iPad, iPhone.
There are couple things that make this one of the best. It’s not perfect, but I’d rather have a good list that is visually intuitive, consistent across all platforms, simplifies complex situations, but still allows for the complexity. More importantly they are very fairly priced, for the incredible amount of features that other to do organization lists attempt and charge more for. Whether it is the desktop, the iPhone or the iPad, their interface is excellent and consistent. It’s very easy To maintain a to do list when one is calm or has few projects. But when I am stressed, and have a lot to put in the lists quickly, ToDoIst make it easy, intuitive, consistent so that I actually want to use the application. In simple terms, this is the first application that as my lists and projects and tasks add up, I don’t feel visually overwhelmed and don’t dread opening the application to see what’s awaiting me..
- Doist Inc.
- 140.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Annual $35.99
- Todoist Premium - Monthly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.