YP℠ – the even-more-powerful Yellow Pages, helps you connect instantly with great local businesses. Find over 20 million business listings, browse menus, search by cuisine, book a table, see showtimes, find cheap gas, and navigate with maps. YP always helps you get it done, in a snap.
• Save and share your favorite go-to businesses with the mybook℠ feature, including theaters, shops & more
• Find the food you’re in the mood for by browsing restaurant menus (where available)
• Request a ride to that business in seconds, directly from Uber
• Order food directly from the app with our GrubHub integration
• Access showtimes and buy movie tickets directly from the app with our Fandango® integration
• Find the nearest gas, by price, grade, or location – wherever you are
• See service menus for doctors, attorneys, salons, auto repair and more – with pricing and other helpful details
• Make personal notes about your bookmarked businesses
• Use maps to easily find your bookmarked places
• Browse ratings, reviews and photos
YP can do that.℠
Thanks for using YP! We’ve updated our app to fix some bugs and improve performance.
Tell us what you’d like to see updated next – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I use YP regularly and probably would have a rough time without it. It has everything I need to get me through my trips and even while at home to find phone numbers, addresses and directions. There are a few quirks that is aggravating but nothing major. The main one is trying to keep your location while looking for different names of places and so forth. I can’t explain it but use it a few times for multiple businesses and you will see what I mean. It’s nothing major but gets annoying. The other pain in the anus is every time you go back to get another listing from looking at one you have to start over. If you look up Walmart in say Lexington KY and you click on one Walmart and realize it’s on the wrong side of town, when you go back to get another listing you have to start over by typing name of business and location. Kinda goes along with the first thorn in my side but it is a different beast in itself. Even with these aggravating issues YP is still an invaluable app that can be very beneficial for home, work or vacation.
Developer Response ,
Hi - We value the user experience. This is very useful to us. Thank you for providing your feedback.
Ridiculously bad. Useless
Completely unreliable. Refuses to work with anything less than a full-strength wifi signal. A hint to developers — lots of people want to find businesses when they’re away from home and only have a cellular data connection available. And the search is messed up. I actually spelled out what I was looking for and had numerous matches pop up. Since the location I was looking for wasn’t displayed, I hit ‘return’, and was greeted with a “No matches” error message. Tried to search for a different named business, and it kept going back to searching for the first item I’d searched for — even though I’d previously deleted it.
I like the app and the design layout. Search appears to work fine. My problem and the reason I gave it only 3 stars was my inability to verify my e-mail address. I have requested it to be sent multiple times and it never shows in my mail. I’ve checked the spam folder etc. but nothing shows. Due to this my review’s are not being published.
I’ve used YELP for years and never had an issue like this.
Unless I can get some assistance I will be deleted and going back to YELP.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.