The new App by 13SICK, National Home Doctor is the smart way to book an after hours, doctor home visit for you and your family.
Using the National Home Doctor App:
- is the innovative way to book a bulk billed, doctor home visit - when your GP is closed - and it can’t wait!
- makes booking a doctor home visit more efficient and relieves some of the stress associated with illness in the after hour
- allows you to bypass the 13SICK call centre queue
- allows you to securely and confidently store your details for future reference
- reflects our commitment to provide the best service for our patients
- saves you time – no waiting on the phone, particularly during busy periods
- was developed by a team of 13SICK senior doctors, ensuring the highest clinical standards
- is based on world’s best practice, referencing triaging protocols from the Mayo Clinic and the Australian Government’s Health Direct
- Improvements in the booking process
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing service - couldn’t recommend them enough
I have used their services 3 times now and I just couldn’t recommend this app enough. The doctors that came to see me were very helpful, kind, understanding and listened carefully. I have only had to call them for mild symptoms/issues that happened over the weekend and I couldn’t leave the house but always got taken care of within less than 3hrs each time. I understand this is not an emergency service so I don’t expect them to treat me any differently than my gp would (she always has a 2hr waiting time even on a good day).
I called the service for my 13month old son and waiting 25mins to get onto someone which is completely understandable as it was 2am. However, once the lady came on the line I was relieved and collecting my thoughts, telling her his history of asthma and what we would usually take him to the GP for. She said we can’t help, you need to call an ambulance, I tried to explain that I just need a moment to tell her the details and that an ambulance isn’t required just someone to check over my son and approve me giving him medication. She wouldn’t listen and scoffed at me saying ‘these calls are recorded and you said difficulty breathing (which I said in relation to explaining the whole picture to her) so I’m going to HANG up now’ and she just HUNG up on me!!! I’m shocked, she wouldn’t give me a chance to explain and use the service correctly. I understand there are protocols, but at least give me a chance to explain and then stick to protocol. Please don’t just hang up on a mother trying to do her best! As a very informed mother who understands the health system, I know that my sons particular needs tonight don’t require him taking the place of someone in an emergency and going to the ER. Was so thankful to find this service tonight but now very disappointed in the treatment.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to escalate your issue and investigate further, are you able to please send an email to email@example.com with details of the patient, and we will be in contact to try and resolve this for you.
The team at 13SICK
I am extremely impressed with the registration process. It’s very easy to use and looks great. My only suggestion is to pre-populate the address for additional patients (non-primary cardholders) so you don’t have to go through the address verification process again. Make that the default, and then add a button for people to choose if the additional patient is not at the primary address. Very minor comment on an excellent user experience. Well done.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- NATIONAL HOME DOCTOR SERVICE PTY LTD
- 36.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 National Home Doctor
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.