Video editing is now available! Create a matching aesthetic across your photos and videos.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo & video editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
Lightroom offers easy-to-use photo & video editing tools like sliders to retouch your images, apply photo filters, fine-tune backgrounds, and use transformative presets to quickly add unique adjustments that bring your photos to life wherever you are – all in one app.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free preset filters for all your pictures
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 200+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Create your own look and save it as a preset filter for easy application to any picture
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photos in a tap with Lightroom’s auto editor
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer and color grading tools
• Use the photo enhancer to change up your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Crop & rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and color
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets & more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
• Access Premium video editing features & unlock a world of possibilities with our photo & video editor
• Utilize Lightroom’s popular photo editing features to edit captivating videos
• Apply presets, edit, trim & retouch videos with precision sliders to fine-tune contrast, highlights, vibrance & more
Take your photography to the next level with the Lightroom Premium photo & video editor! Upgrade & unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage & more with an intuitive picture editor.
• Adobe Lightroom has now expanded into an easy-to-use photo & video editing app with a range of exciting, customizable features
• No longer just for photos, Lightroom’s new Premium video editor brings the same top-quality photo editing features that users love to video
• Use amazing video filters just like you would for pictures with our unique photo & video enhancer
• Access 200+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers & picture editors
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Become a pro video maker: trim & edit videos utilizing an all-in-one photo & video editor
• Retouch & remove objects or distracting elements with the Healing Brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo & video edits sync seamlessly, so any editing changes you make in the app are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
• [Premium] Video: Lightroom now enables you to edit videos using the same controls that you already use on photos. Trim your videos, adjust color and exposure, apply presets, and achieve a matching aesthetic across your photos and videos.
• Preset Amount Slider: Change the intensity of a preset, making the effect stronger or more subtle with one touch.
• Remix: Engage with the Lightroom community in an entirely new way! Share your unique edit with the community, let others try alternative experimentation, and share their artistic vision.
• Hindi and Norwegian language support: हैलो to our Hindi speakers and Hallo to our Norwegian speakers!
• [Premium] Presets: More than 50 new, handcrafted premium presets designed for videos, portraits, and live concert photos.
• [Premium] Mask Invert to invert mask groups, which simplifies targeting edits to particular parts of a photo.
• [Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 14.4 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at https://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fast and Effective
Using Lightroom CC has become incredibly fast and affective. Using on the 2018 ipad pro, data syncs from all devices and you can even apply your desktop/laptop presets to your editing on your ios device. Still a few more updates required to hopefully allow the CC version to truly rival the classic, but as an editing app for ios it is incredibly powerful!
Horrible customer service
App without paid subscription is okay.
I tried to buy a subscription, but the app refused to recognise it, so I went to the adobe forums, they were not helpful, so I contacted chat and spent about an hour on there, where they were rude and constantly undermining me, until they directed me to apple.
So i went to apple, they were completely lovely and helpful but explained that they had my subscription but it is the developers issue that the app wont recognise the subscription, and that i should contact adobe.
So i contacted Adobe... again...they kept me for ages without giving me much, eventually trying to send me back to apple again... so at this point i am very frustrated and explain again for the zillionth time so they send me a link to “how to use Lightroom”, I tell them i would love to IF I COULD ACESS IT!
Would not recommend this app or this developer terrible!
Developer Response ,
Wow, so sorry to hear about your experience. We'd love to help you out AND improve the gaps in our customer service. Could you reach out to our team directly at LrMobile@adobe.com? We're keeping our eyes open for your email. -Josh Haftel, Product Manager
Good but not the full version yet sadly
Good to see the proper version slowly being set up for the iPad but it’s still got a way to go to stop the need to take my MacBook Pro my quick road trips for editing etc. Not quite as fast as my MacBook Pro 13 on and iPad Pro 11 - still some freezing occasionally and still missing being able to create duplicates and adding location data so far that I’ve come across. Other then that it works well and I can’t wait for it to come across completely.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 315.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014-2022. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $6.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $81.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $32.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $14.99
- Premium Monthly 40GB $3.49
- Premium $7.49
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $32.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $42.99