Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom also provides a robust premium offering filled with advanced features to take your photography further. Check out all the features below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like the Healing Brush, selective adjustments, geometry, cloud storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your iPad allowing you to edit them anywhere
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to automatically tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people that are in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
• ADVANCED SHARING: Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online
If you are on an iPhone, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom CC”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
• Bugfixes and stability improvements
• Interactive Tutorials: Found within the new Home section, interactive tutorials provide a free way to learn a wide variety of editing techniques while working within the app. Access tutorials from a range of professional photographers and photo educators, and apply the edits, step-by-step, right within Lightroom. More tutorials and authors are being added all the time.
• Inspirational Photos & Edits: Found within the new Home section, browse through different categories of photos and tap to open and see how the photo was edited, step-by-step.
• Texture: Accentuate or smooth medium sized details such as skin, bark, and hair with the new Texture slider, available in the Effects section, Local Adjustment Brush, Radial Filter and Graduated Filter.
• [Premium] Group Albums: Invite friends, families, coworkers, and others to add their photos to your albums.
• ACR Integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11.3 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Turkish and Indonesian Language Support: Halo to our friends in Indonesia and merhaba to our Turkish friends!
Ratings and Reviews
New features often broken at launch
The new “import with Shortcuts” feature is DOA. It simply does not work, you are better off importing manually. The “People” feature was also broken for weeks after launch with terrible communication. The app prompts you to read about new features after updates, and the release notes section only has the copy for the *previous* updates. The list goes on.
I wish Adobe would test features fully, and then develop proper comms. Every single time I see a new update, my reaction is “oh, and how long will it be until this actually works”. If there were any real alternative to Lightroom on iPad at this point, I would consider switching. The app itself is very good, but for a paid subscription service that is supposed to keep getting better... it’s just not there—and Adobe is supposed to be the industry leader.
Fast and Effective
Using Lightroom CC has become incredibly fast and affective. Using on the 2018 ipad pro, data syncs from all devices and you can even apply your desktop/laptop presets to your editing on your ios device. Still a few more updates required to hopefully allow the CC version to truly rival the classic, but as an editing app for ios it is incredibly powerful!
Horrible customer service
App without paid subscription is okay.
I tried to buy a subscription, but the app refused to recognise it, so I went to the adobe forums, they were not helpful, so I contacted chat and spent about an hour on there, where they were rude and constantly undermining me, until they directed me to apple.
So i went to apple, they were completely lovely and helpful but explained that they had my subscription but it is the developers issue that the app wont recognise the subscription, and that i should contact adobe.
So i contacted Adobe... again...they kept me for ages without giving me much, eventually trying to send me back to apple again... so at this point i am very frustrated and explain again for the zillionth time so they send me a link to “how to use Lightroom”, I tell them i would love to IF I COULD ACESS IT!
Would not recommend this app or this developer terrible!
Developer Response ,
Wow, so sorry to hear about your experience. We'd love to help you out AND improve the gaps in our customer service. Could you reach out to our team directly at LrMobile@adobe.com? We're keeping our eyes open for your email. -Josh Haftel, Product Manager
- Adobe Inc.
- 213.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $6.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.