Our app provides you with a secure and easy way to bank on the go. To get started just login using your customer number and internet banking password
What is included in the Bank Australia app?
• Access ‘Secure Mail’ to send, receive and view digital communications with us safely and seamlessly now also via the App, alongside Internet Banking
• Share your account details with the tap of a finger
• Set up and manage Round UP. Have your card purchases round up to the nearest dollar, with the additional amount transferred to your nominated account.
• Provide your Tax File Number or Foreign Tax Residency information
• View how much money you have, how much you owe, and your net position across all accounts
• Use 3D touch to access shortcuts to transfer, pay someone, manage cards or view accounts
• Download up to 12-months of your transaction history
• Add a quick balance widget to your phone or Apple Watch so you can check your account balance without log in. Once setup, you can ask Siri for an account balance update
• Track spending via categories in your Spend Tracker
• Customise the length of time before you’re auto-logged out of the app
• View your session history
• App details – view important information about your app and device
• Travel notifications – let us know when you’re heading overseas so we can keep an eye out for when something’s not right
• View and manage eStatements
• Create alerts based on your credit/debit card activity
• Receive alerts when your loan is due or overdue, and when your account is overdrawn
• View product pages within the app
• Set up account alerts for payments or balance thresholds
• Access calculators to help you better manage your finances
• Locate and get directions to your nearest branch
• Digital cards - your Visa debit/credit card information is now securely available in Cards You can now cancel and reorder cards from within the app. When you do this, you will get an instant digital version of your card. Add it to Apple Pay and start spending straight away. No need to wait for your physical card to arrive
• Card Controls – manage your credit/debit card features, such as payWave, reduce your credit card limit or cancel your credit card, lock your card temporarily
• Report a lost or stolen card, activate a card or change your card’s PIN
• Look Who’s Charging – a quick and easy way to see who has charged your card
• Check your balance and get a quick balance
• Transfer funds, including fast payments with Osko
• Manage and edit all your payees in one place via ‘Manage Payees’
• Add new payees
• Create and maintain your PayID
• Transfer funds
• Pay your bills
• Make international transfers
A few things to remember
• Don’t keep your customer number and PIN with your mobile device
• Make sure you log out when you’re done
• The app will automatically log out after five minutes of no activity
• Get in touch with Bank Australia immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
• You must be registered for internet banking to have access to the app
• Please check the BSB, account number or Pay ID of any payment you make carefully. If the details are incorrect you may not be able to get your money back.
You are responsible for checking the details of a payment provided to Bank Australia are correct, including the PayID name. Bank Australia does not verify or confirm that the details you provided are correct, or that the account name and number match.
NOTE: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
We collect anonymous information on how you use the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. By installing this app, you are giving your consent. We do not collect personal information about you.
Two new in-app alerts: Osko payment received and Osko payment returned.
To manage your alerts and notifications, select ‘Settings’ then ‘Notifications’
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and fun to use
Bank Australia have done the impossible: made a banking app that is both useful and fun. Seeing balances at a glance, transferring funds, and making extra savings with features like round up are all managed so well it’s hard to believe a bank created this experience for its customers. Maybe I’ve developed low expectations after having to use the atrocious apps from NAB and CBA, but I actually ~enjoy~ using this app.
Functional but lacks certain quality of life features.
New Review as of 25th December.
The new placement of the Home Screen button is excellent. And having a persistent log out button is perfect.
If the transaction notifications worked all the time and were customisable (e.g. Show current balance after purchasing an item) I would give five stars.
Other than that just some visual stuff like changing home photo and maybe decluttering menus. But that’s more luxury stuff.
Happy where the app is heading!
New customer here coming from Commbank/Up Bank.
The app is functional, shows balances and makes internet banking easily accessible. Minimum functionality is absolutely met.
However, transaction notifications are iffy. Not only did I have to dig to find the option to turn these on, most other banks offer instant notifications for transactions, however sometimes the notifications are late, or don’t come at all.
Also a lack of personalisation for the home screen. Allow us to pick our own backdrop for the Home Screen and or colour scheme. Also, the side menu is a bit clunky, and the animations are a tad bit dated.
Finally the balance button seems a little unneeded as the accounts button serves the same purpose. Just back navigating back to the dashboard after hitting accounts not require the left hand menu, much like the balance menu with the x in the middle.
Works but sometimes irritating
Love the fact that my card is included in the app so I can find it easily. Generally nice looking with some good features like calculators and such. Might be just the way I use my phone but I tend to flick between a couple of apps when I’m working stuff out. This app doesn’t allow for that easily, constantly logging me out every minute or so. Also the Home Screen is peculiar, feels like it is only half developed, what’s the point of having a blank page? However, I like the bank and my annoyance at the app is nothing compared to the good they do for our society when compared to all other banks in Australia. Recommend they make the app amazing so no one has any excuses not to change over!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bank Australia Limited
- 135.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Bank Australia Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.