Bank on the go with the Bankwest App.
• PIN, Touch ID or Face ID login for quick and secure access available on compatible devices
• Temporarily lock your card if it’s misplaced or stolen
• Easily keep track of transactions, high and low balances and scheduled payments on your personal transaction and savings accounts with Bankwest Easy Alerts
• Make payments to Pay AnyBody recipients and BPAY® billers
• Find Bankwest branches and ATMs
• Heading overseas? See the latest foreign exchange rates
• Help reach your savings goals faster by tracking your goals
• Use our tools and calculators to work out home loan repayments, compare home loans, create a budget and much more
• Enjoy enhanced security with our 'No Loss Security Guarantee'.
We’re always working on more great features for the Bankwest App and welcome your feedback, so keep those ratings and reviews coming.
If you’re having trouble logging in to the Bankwest App simply visit the Bankwest website, your local branch or call us on 1300 440 749.
* Normal data charges apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details.
* You must be registered for SMS code to set up PIN Login and make payments to new Pay AnyBody recipients or BPAY billers.
* No Loss Security Guarantee is provided subject to you having complied with Bankwest’s Online Banking Product Disclosure Statement and neither you nor any authorised user on your behalf has contributed to the loss. For full details on ‘No Loss Security Guarantee’ refer to https://www.bankwest.com.au/security-centre/online-banking-security.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Here is what’s Here is what’s new for all users:
* Locate the newest branches and ATMs
* Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Transaction date on credit card transactions
A couple of features on credit card statements and transaction reports would be very helpful when reconciling information.
1. I do not really care when you process a transaction but I do care when the transaction was performed. This is the date for which I have a receipt, and I use this to match transactions. Can you add the actual,transaction date to the statement and online report from the app, not just the date when Bank West processes the transaction, as this date can be anytime up to 2 weeks after the transaction was performed.
2. Some banks provide information about the charging company, I.e. their operating name and location. This is useful as sometimes the reported name on the statement does not have any relation to where the item was purchased from the users point of view. This would also help with reconciliation.
Developer Response ,
Hey! Thanks for the suggestions.
1) While it's not shown in the transaction listing of the account, the date the transaction is made is stated in the narration of the transaction as shown on the statement when issued. This should help with the reconciliation of your account.
2) We're looking into providing trading names/locations and will update our customers when we have further info. If you're ever unsure of a transaction, please hit the 'Ask us' button and we can provide further info.
I hope this help :) ^Meg
Like other bank app better
I just left NAB
For a better mortgage and banking offer after 20 years. Not sure if it is because I know there app better or if BW app is harder to navigate. I know I have phoned BW help or message us service to locate (what info should be readily available on app) I’m using wifi at Relatives house whilst my new home is completed and I cannot access all details of my accounts like nickname changes, changing transfer amounts etc etc I should be able to do this from an app on iPhone X or iPad. (My desk top MAC is in a box some where) I don’t like that I can’t see my expenditure on a graph like NAB I was very visual to remind me to spend less on clothes and entertainment and be a grown up. BankWest please get some modern up to date techies for the new millennium I’m not tech savvy but recognise this app has a long way to go in relation to why other banks offer. I want to be able to press a bit on front of app that say bank balance so whilst Olin in the cue I know what account to use (very handy).
Also my iPhone X the app is to big to fit screen I need to scroll around to see it all!
Hope to see some awesome improvements just like others have mentioned below. Cheers
Developer Response ,
Hey! I'm not sure if you've updated recently, but I just thought I'd let you know that nicknames and scheduled transfers can now be updated through the app. While expenditure graphs/quick balances aren't something we offer at the moment, these are great ideas and I've flicked these through to the team for consideration for future updates :) ^Meg
Business Banking Minus Cash Deposits - no joke!
I opened a business account with Bankwest transitioning from Westpac, hoping for a better banking experience with fewer fees. What I found is that I have opened a business account with no means to deposit cash into my account! Yes, a business account with no cash deposit facility activated. I was told I can deposit cash at Auspost, only to find I wasn't issued with the correct card to do that and I need to request that card (3 weeks after opening the account). I then rang and was told I can deposit at Commbank. Great I thought, that would make sense. I go there and find out, no I can't deposit at Commbank unless I am issued with a deposit book - which I have to request. Really! The telephone banking staff at Bankwest also can't tell me if I use Commbank to deposit my cash if I will be charged a fee. I wonder if you work for a business banking section and can't help your customer establish cash deposits upfront or the fees involved, how much training does your employer give you to know how you can help your business customers? I am hopeful that my banking experience will improve. Bankwest you need to get some people working on streamlining the opening of your business banking procedures as this is quite literally comedy skit level of incompetence.
- Bank of Western Australia Ltd
- 130.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bankwest, a division of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL / Australian credit licence 234945 (Bankwest)
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.